I've got to change.....

Lou7477

Hi
I'm Lou. I'm a 33 year old mum of 2 lovely boys.

I've done SW before, quite successfully but following some emotional and financial upheavals, I've put the weight back on. I have no self esteem and not that many clothes that fit.

So, tomorrow is day 1 and tongight is the night I am emptying my fridge of all the bad foods.

I'd appreciate any advice, tips or comments and hope to make some new friends along the way.

Thanks for reading
Lou xxxx :)

Hey Lou, welcome!

Are you planning to join a group or are you going to follow the plan at home, with or without online membership?

Ask anything you like, there are LOTS of knowledgeable people on here and theres very little they dont know or cant find out for you!

Best of luck on your weightloss journey!

hi welcome and good luck, you say youve done it before so at least you know it DOES work,
whatever you do dont give up xxxx
you'll find all the support and advice around the boards and at group (which hopefully is the best way to go along this journey- if you are)

Hi Lou! Welcome back to SW! You've done the hardest bit! Now all you have to do is follow through! Easier said than done, but you already know that it works. We've all been there, I'm back after 6 months off a stone heavier! But when you've got your head in the right place it'll all slot in.
If you haven't gone back to class and have the books then re read them. Do a food diary. PLAN! Drink lots of water and come on here every day. The help is here, nothing sounds daft, don't be afraid to ask.

Back