I've had a bad day ;(

TeamD

How do I pull myself back in to the diet?
I was doing so well and then came up to see inlaws and I've eaten choc cake, fries, fruit cake, bread, oil in dinner, crackers, cheese & a sugary drink :( so dissapointed in myself now and full of guilt!

I have 2 days before weigh in and I need to loosed 2lbs.
How do I get back in to the regime? I will be good from now on but not sure how to be a bit more strict with the diet to get my weekly goal of 2lbs.

Any advice please?

Thanks

just get back on it hun today is done you can't change it but if u work hard you could still lose your 2lb.
drink lots of water and eat speed foods and fill up on free food if you need syns have them
good luck hun

I'm not sure whether your weekly goal of 2lbs is achievable after falling off the wagon. BUT getting back on plan is :D Put it behind you, start fresh from NOW and hopefully next weeks weigh in will be a good result for you :) Don't let one bad day ruin it for you.xx

Thank you both x
where can I get a list of speed food?
I will make sure I drink a lot of water, good tip, ta.

So you may not have the loss you want at WI. But don't start feeling guilty about what you have eaten, it's all done now & too late to bother about it.

Try & learn for your experience & next time instead of saying yes to more cake etc say no but like you mean it, why don't you start practising beforehand. I do this a lot & evenutally it becomes easier.

If you can't say no when you see cake or whatever coming round, get up go to the loo, go for a walk, make a brew, anything so you are missed out in the offer.

But remember you can have cake etc but it needs to be syned, if you really do wants some just take a little & syn it as best you can when you get home.

Next time come on here BEFORE your visit & well all give you some moral support:D

Go and eat 7 melons.

Melon always works for me, so 7 should be even better! Haha.

No, but in all seriousness, the important thing here is to not let this slip up drag you down. We all have slip-ups, especially when we're away from home, or away from our Slimming-World-friendly environments. Just draw a line under everything you've eaten, stick 100% to plan from here to weigh-in - perhaps reduce your number of daily syns? And definitely eat SuperSpeed foods and Superfree!

Good luck, let us know how you get on! xxx

I would scrap your goal for this week and accept that it might not be good news at WI. Then have a moment visualising yourself at target and all the things you want to achieve when you get there. Think of all the factors that made you want to start SW in the first place.
Then plan your week as of tomorrow. Allow yourself SW treats in your plan and snacks so there is no way you will need any non-SW snacks.
Then go for it - one week 100%.

Once that week is in the bag you will be back in the zone and will also hopefully have a 2lb loss to motivate you for the week after :)

Here hun it happens to us all occasionally. I went round the future In-Laws for dinner last night and ate like a woman possessed...and this was after I have been festivaling since Thursday so I am braced for my weigh in and accept that I deserve whatever gain I get but I got back on this morning no bother at all....That is the good thing about SW you just write the old day/hour/meal off and move on. Good sustanable (sp) losses are about the long term not that day :)

Thank you so much for your replies, I need it.
I don't have any syns when I'm at home usually.
I have been good today apart from a little piece of cake and couple of Ginger nut biccies.
I have drunk lots of water and rated lots of free food. Will do superspeed food when I get home on Weds.
Good idea about leaving the area to avoid the temptation.
I have been saying no, just not enough.
I'm a all or nothing person so I have to be just good and not eat anything rubbish.

Thanks again X

Back