I've had a bar : (

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, some of you may know I am keeping off the bars and mousse to see if it helps my weight loss. I was weighed last night so had a mousse as a treat. Tonight I am soooooo hungry:cry:. I had just had a Bakewell Tart in my hand and was about to bite it when I though of how I would feel after I did it. I put it back and I am not eating an orange CD bar. I know I am trying to keep off them but I thought it was better than the Cherry Bakewell. I really needed to bite and chew something. Just finishing it now but I am still hungry tonight :cry:

Hun, that's a huge achievement. You didn't take that bite and that's the important thing. At least you had a CD bar. You did the right thing. You still have all week. xxx

I think you made the right choice, stopping yourself just in time. Is the bar your meal for tonight? If so you've done nothing wrong! I wish I'd had a bar on me this weekend when I ended up sabotaging myself...

Mia, hon . great choice.. Well done you ..
The bar was the right way to go.. your doing great and after your fab loss last night you are getting closer and closer to goal and closer to looking fab on your hols.
Well done hon x

Thanks ladies. I know it was the right choice, but I still feel like I have cheated becasue I was not meant to be having them. I love the mousse so much and miss it becasue it fills me up, I like the bars too but try not to have them incase they effect my losses. Ohhhhhh, ignore me lol, I am just rabbiting on coz I am desparate to lose it and don't want to sabotage it now I am in the frame of mind and have been 100% for a few weeks now.

well done for showing such restraint!! Even though the bars may slow your weight loss, the bakewell tart would definately have stalled it so in the long run the bar is a much better option. x

Damn it.......i had an extra bar. Feeling low and rubbish today and needed something more. I know I only had it cause I'm tired and irritable!!!!!! Silly silly me. Haven't done this before but just had a mint tea and extra water. How funny I'd only posted earlier on this thread and the I went and had an extra bar. Ah well I'll live and learn. Hope it doesn't mess up my loss this week. doh!

Mia I remember a thread a few days ago where you were really hoping to get the 4 lbs off this week and looking at your records YOU DID IT!!! I think you should be proud of yourself for having the bar instead of the tart and not beat yourself down, you said you could imagine how guilty eating the tart would have made you, this way you can still carry on with your diet as you did nothing wrong that one bar might make a difference of 0.5lbs if that, while the tart would have knocked you out of the ketoloveliness for days . Chin up gorgoeus lady YOU CAN DO THIS!! Think of Rique or whatever you call him, can you see him looking at you saying MIA you look FABULOUS babe ?????
ps. I am full of it by now aren't I? LOL

Think of Rique or whatever you call him, can you see him looking at you saying MIA you look FABULOUS babe ?????
ps. I am full of it by now aren't I? LOL

:8855: Its funny, I go to sleep every night thinking of Enrique saying that to me:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:.
ps - I'm full of it too:D

:8855: Its funny, I go to sleep every night thinking of Enrique saying that to me:heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:.
ps - I'm full of it too:D
Well there you go is WORKING!!! you keep those gorgeous eyes of his in focus and you will do it for sure!!! :D

I had 2 weeks with losses of 3lb and thought the bars might be stopping me having better losses, last week though I then lost 4lb, but I still thought I would have a week off bars and mousse... tbh I wish I hadn't...
I started enjoying a bar with a nice green tea and have missed them terribly this week.
Have just put my order in for next weeks meals and have made sure I ordered bars one for each day.
Don't fret Mia, I know you feel your losses have been slow, but you are doing great, imagine how slow your losses may have been if doing SW or WW or something..?
I would say maybe cut down ont he bars if you feel you must, but iof you really want one, go for it, they are part of the diet! And much better than falling off the wagon because you are depriving yourself!

x

I let myself have one bar a week at weigh day. I'm pretty sure thats me still rewarding myself with food but I do only have one. I found that If I ordered in say a fortnights worth of packs, with 10 bars, I would eat 1-2 bars a day until they were gone.

Mia I know you resolved to stay off them and the mousse, but seriously a 100% legal pack instead of a bakewell? You're doing fab!

Just means one less bar during the week, thats all. You've just had a it a bit earlier thats all.

:)

Back