I've had a gorgeous chocolate fix

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Without cheating!

WEnt to Superdrug and bought a warming chocolate facial mask. It looks and feels and SMELLS exactly like melted chocolate. Zero calories whack it on your face, lie back for 10 minutes enjoying the wamrth and the aroma, then wash it off.

And only about 90p :) there seem to be a few choc facials at salons but clearly this is the cheap option! anyone needing a choc fix i'd advise trying it.

:giggle: sounds ideal elle - guna get my mum to pick me up one tomorrow whilst in town!!! :D

it was lovely. was surprised how much it smelt of proper chocolate not just nasty synthetic stuff.

I'd of eaten it :eek:

I've seen those! I usually use the strawberry one though! That one smells nice too :)

hehehe its funny how its lipotrim flavours were talking about here girls lol

haha true! didn't even think about that! i tell you one thing....the face masks definetly smell better than the shakes! haha

who knows?

i've never ventured into tasting one. any guinea pigs out there? lol

I was going to totally lower the tone here but I've decided not to, but to give you a little hint, theres another facial you have which isn't a lipotrim flavour. hahahahaa! :D:D:D:D:DI'm sorry! lol, just couldn't resist saying that. But yeah...I've seen those fask masks and I've always gone for the fruity ones and the ones you can peel off! :D

Back