I've had a lovely surprise this morning....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
and I am chuffed to bits.....

I had a Dr's appointment this morning and as we were going out to the car the heavens opened and we had a torrential downpour, so I took off my cardigan and slipped my fleece on - (I hadn't worn it for weeks because of the lovely warm weather we have been having having) and guess what.......

It's TOO BIG Yippee!!!!! I was so surprised and so pleased, the shoulders were slipping down and I could turn around in it when I had zipped it up, the last time I wore it, it was like a second skin when zipped up.

So even though some weeks I could scream at only losing my 'plodding' 1lb a week - I must be losing inches......

Even my DH said "my goodness woman you are fading away" (I don't think so - not yet!!!)

So I am a happy bunny this morning, and I just had to share it.

Speaking as someone who found a single sleeping bag too tight this weekend , i can only imagine what a wonderful feeling that is.

Well done-enjoy the day, i bet you'll have a huge grin on your face for most of it !!

yay well done, did you measure yourself when you started its also a good way of seeing how well things are going when the scales dont move to quickly

No I never did, I have so much weight to lose that I just didn't think it was worth it when I started, I wish I had now though...

That's fab! It's not always about what the scales say, we focus on them so much - it's these feelings which make losing weight so good!
Well done. xxx

What a lovely story to share Hun!!!
Its a fantastic feeling isnt it???

Well done..you really are doing so well!

xxxx

Congrats donnie hun what a great feeling, see losing a bit and shifting inches, its great innit hehehehe wooohoooo go girl:D

Back