I've jumped ship and am joining you all!

thetimeisright

To celebrate my losses!
Hiya

I have been doing LL, did my 100 days in foundation, another three weeks in development and about 10 or 11 weeks of management. It was always my intention to lose my last stone at the end of Management because I wanted to enjoy the Christmas season. Since the beginning of December I have put on about 9 -10 lbs which isn't horrendous - it has meant that I am able to have enjoyed all our Christmas parties, we have been on holiday and I had a lovely meal out last night with friends as well. I have absolutely no regrets.

I do feel a bit wierd about moving on to Cambridge, because I feel very strongly that the counselling for me has been fantastic, but, I feel that I have probably learnt as much as I can in terms of their formal counselling and now need to apply what I have learnt into real life and I can use cambridge to help me reach my goals ... oh and I can't wait to try all the lovely flavours I hear so much about.

I need to go get a new ticker now and I am looking forward to getting to know you all better over here.

Welcome to Cambridge honey!! :cool:

Well done on only a 10 lbs gain (I put on 14 lbs so you didn't do bad at all!! :p ) Looking forward to sharing your journey with you :)

Thanks DQ, I am quite pleased about my weight gain really - as bizarre as that sounds because it was a gain, it wasn't in the ginormous proportions I expected!

Well done for losing weight and not gaining as much as you thought you would over Christmas :)

welcome to CD! i am also a previous LL person, lost 3.5 stone on it then swapped to CD when i hit goal weight. unfortunately december hit me hard (completely fell off the wagon!) and have put back on 18lbs so i have started again today WITH GUSTO!!

so we're in a similar situation but well done for such a small gain - and good luck on CD!

Well done, and enjoy the new flavours x

Thanks DQ, I am quite pleased about my weight gain really - as bizarre as that sounds because it was a gain, it wasn't in the ginormous proportions I expected!

That's excellent. WTG eh:cool: Best of luck for finishing the job :)

Thanks everyone for replying. Day one has gone ok.

Roll on tomorrow. I am going to bed now so I don't do any damage.

Welcome to CD!!! :D I'm sure you will enjoy all of our lovely flavours and you know there are more than enough of us on here to set you right if things ever go askew from the counselling side!!!

Good luck hun...:)

Thanks Diva.

Hi and welcome to CD

Sounds like you've done a really good job so far and you'll soon lose those extra Christmas pounds.

Keep up the good work
x

Back