ive just been jogging!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jeannie1066, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. jeannie1066

jeannie1066 Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    hi all im so damn proud of myself completed my 100 days last nite and i went jogging tonight! must be mad but after losing 3 stone I can run and im amazed, im going into development next week im now 10 stone 13 and want to get to 10 stone so shouldnt take too long now, just catching up with all the past threads from the week x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thats fantastic news I have lost about the same as you but I still have about 3 more to go but I am finding that I can run short distances now & walking the dog is a longer walk I can't beleive I let myself go so much but this year I'm putting it right again

4. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    I've started running too, I still can't quite believe I can!

I'm doing race for life in a couple of weeks (yikes!) although I don't think I'll be able to run the whole distance by then.

I'm on the look out for a 10k next (will see how this goes first!) and want to build up to do a half marathon :eek:

Even when I'm writing that I don't believe it's me! :rolleyes:

5. MizGaram

MizGaram Member

Wow thats fantastic you guys give me more motivation and make me feel like carrying on as i am going through a low weight loss and am finding it hard. Really am impressed xx

6. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    You are all mad! ;-)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.