Ive just gone mad and eaten everything!!!

wildfruit

I started off well , lots of willpower sticking to my points but have severely fallen off the wagon:( I've been quite tired the last few days and on top of that it's my TOTM so that's resulted in me eating lots of toast with butter and biscuits I just can't seem to control my cravings for carbs and sweet things. Usually I find the more carbs I eat the more I crave so maybe instead of using my weeklies on biscuits etc I should just use them for extra dairy and protein etc... I did go a bit mad and buy all sorts of weight watchers treats to snack on and at first I was able to limit to about 2 a day but that's been increasing so maybe I just need to clear my cupboard of all temptation and use my points on low gi items can anyone relate to what I'm talking about ??? :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I can,i want to eat ALL day when its my TOTM,and sometimes i do, but ive got a little trick .. if i fancy savory, then i make a garlic pitta ..just garlic on a pitta warmed in the oven, if its sweet things i crave, then i make myself either a ww hot choccie,or a cadburys highlight ...both things really take my cravings away :)
Dont beat yourself up on what happened, just draw a line under it, and start afresh tomorow, we ALL have our blips :)

Thanks , I think because I'm new to w.w I went a little crazy in the supermarket and bought every weight watchers product that I could find especially puddings and biscuits , I got a little carried away with the idea that you can eat anything ... It backfired and I ate everything!!! In the future I will stick to good carbs and leave all the biscuits and cakes for people with more willpower lol !!!!

I think this maybe me next week. The way I'd look at it is, it's much better then a fully on binge on sugary/fatty food! It was ww! So at least you can record it all and know that it's not nearly as bad as it might have been!!! Keep going!! X

This is me this very second loo.
I had a baby 8 weeks ago and am Breastfeeding do shouldn't be having a period but nope not that lucky!
I am finding those rice krispie squares are a pod fix? 4pp and £1 a pack of 4 in sainsburys and co op at monent.
Also freddos 3pp?

Keep going at least u can see why and where ur going wrong. Just point them and carry on.

Good luck and were all here to help. X

Yeah thi swas me yesterday :( dammit. Drawing aline under it and starting a fvresh today xx

Yep that's what I'm doing today and am staying away from refined carbs from now on I obviously cant be trusted with them in the house!!! I guess with weight watchers it's very much a personal thing how healthy you make your diet and I have always tried to be quite healthy I just lost my way a bit this week, maybe I can add a few naughty things when I have been on the diet a while but for now I can use my weeklies for savory treats instead!!!

Back