ive just had a lemon hifi bar and ........

susan70

Gold Member
it was really really nice, its the first time ive had the sw bars but was totally impressed, yummmmmmy.xxx i also got some toffee and pecan ones but not tried them yet.

ive only had the lemon one sofar will buy some choc orange next week.xx

I love the lemon ones, they are my fave by far! I bought choc and orange ones forgetting I had given choc up for lent so OH had to eat them! I was gutted.

I love the lemon ones too, i bought the mint ones this week but haven't had any yet. xxx

I have never seen the Lemon muller lights yet.
But i love the lemon sw bars

Hmph! I'm a huge fan of lemon cakey stuff. But I'm assuming that cos I'm a bodyOPTIMISER (SW online) that I can't get these bars :cry:

I love the lemon ones and the pecan ones, but at 6 syns each I prefer to have 2 alpen lights instead (I'm greedy).

I use it as a HEb not as syns.

Hmph! I'm a huge fan of lemon cakey stuff. But I'm assuming that cos I'm a bodyOPTIMISER (SW online) that I can't get these bars :cry:

They're usually available on eBay :)

SLIMMING WORLD HI FI BARS LEMON 3 PACK * NEW FLAVOUR * on eBay, also, Foods Bars Snacks, Dieting Slimming, Health Beauty (end time 25-Mar-09 22:24:24 GMT)

It does mean paying rather over the odds for them, but at least you can get them.

Having said that, you could always try going to a class, explaining that you're a BodyOptimise member and asking if you can buy the bars from them? I can't see them minding!

Back