I've just started Slimming World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alli100red, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. alli100red

alli100red Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just started SW and feel really motivated. I would like to lose at least a stone before I go on a fab beach holiday in May. I find exercise very challenging because I have ME & osteoporosis. I think this might slow my progress but have high hopes!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumlisa

mumlisa Really wants to be thin!!

Start Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(17.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey well done on taking the 1st step to your weight loss, i just had me 4th weigh in and have lost a total of 1 stone 1/2lb in 4 weeks, with 5 1/2 this week i also got slimmer of the week, so proud of myself and the diet is so easy x

4. alli100red

alli100red Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh wow that is amazing, you must be so pleased. I'd love to lose a stone in a month! Which plan are you following?

5. mumlisa

mumlisa Really wants to be thin!!

Start Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(17.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im on EE and i love it, never have i ever stuck to a diet as long before but it doesnt seem like a diet to me, how are you getting on?

6. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi alli100red welcome to s/w and minimins u will get loads of help and advice on here if u want it, good luck losing the lbs :)

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

8. alli100red

alli100red Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am also doing the EE, I can't believe how much I am eating! Made the ice cream with Mullerlight and LF fromage frais yesterday, very yummy. I just wonder if I will lose anything when I am eating so much.

9. Pomooky125

Pomooky125 Silver Member

Diet:
    Eating like a normal person
    Hi, I've been thinking about joining SW too but I can't believe you can lose weight eating huge jackets and beans and heaps of pasta. I haven't committed myself as it's not cheap and I am a rubbish dieter (but excellent binger!). Also it sounds like you need a Phd to understand it... Good luck, keep us informed Pomooky125 XX :)

10. alli100red

alli100red Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello, well all I can say us try it. I didn't think I would lose anything but I lost 5.5 lbs in my first week & my friend lost 6.5lbs!

11. hotsocks :)

hotsocks :) New Member

Hey :) new to mini mins but I'm 16 and lost 4 1/2 stone at SW in about a year and a half, all on extra easy :) keep at it cause I love the plans :D best of luck x

12. Hellywoowoo

Hellywoowoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9.5lb(28.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

I thought like that before i joined slimming world but would conviently forget about the money we'd spend each week on wine and take aways or snidey bars of chocolate..I've found im saving alot of money as i plan my meals and even plan what i'll do with the leftovers lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.