I've just started Slimming World!

I have just started SW and feel really motivated. I would like to lose at least a stone before I go on a fab beach holiday in May. I find exercise very challenging because I have ME & osteoporosis. I think this might slow my progress but have high hopes!

Hey well done on taking the 1st step to your weight loss, i just had me 4th weigh in and have lost a total of 1 stone 1/2lb in 4 weeks, with 5 1/2 this week i also got slimmer of the week, so proud of myself and the diet is so easy x

Im on EE and i love it, never have i ever stuck to a diet as long before but it doesnt seem like a diet to me, how are you getting on?

I am also doing the EE, I can't believe how much I am eating! Made the ice cream with Mullerlight and LF fromage frais yesterday, very yummy. I just wonder if I will lose anything when I am eating so much.

I am also doing the EE, I can't believe how much I am eating! Made the ice cream with Mullerlight and LF fromage frais yesterday, very yummy. I just wonder if I will lose anything when I am eating so much.
Hi, I've been thinking about joining SW too but I can't believe you can lose weight eating huge jackets and beans and heaps of pasta. I haven't committed myself as it's not cheap and I am a rubbish dieter (but excellent binger!). Also it sounds like you need a Phd to understand it... Good luck, keep us informed Pomooky125 XX :)

Hey :) new to mini mins but I'm 16 and lost 4 1/2 stone at SW in about a year and a half, all on extra easy :) keep at it cause I love the plans :D best of luck x

Hi, I've been thinking about joining SW too but I can't believe you can lose weight eating huge jackets and beans and heaps of pasta. I haven't committed myself as it's not cheap and I am a rubbish dieter (but excellent binger!). Also it sounds like you need a Phd to understand it... Good luck, keep us informed Pomooky125 XX :)

I thought like that before i joined slimming world but would conviently forget about the money we'd spend each week on wine and take aways or snidey bars of chocolate..I've found im saving alot of money as i plan my meals and even plan what i'll do with the leftovers lol x

Back