I'VE JUST STOPPED CRYING!! :0(

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
What a complete Nightmare, I have had eyelash extensions in for nearly 3 weeks now, a lash came round my mates the night b4 her friends wedding & done everyone's nails, waxing, eyelashes, etc etc..

They looked gorgeous while they were on but they had started to loosen, last night while I was taking me make up off I knocked a couple & they came out, they looked stupid so started to take them off, well tried, the glue was so strong, never had this problem b4 when I have had them in.

Tried this morning to take them off with baby oil & vaseline, 1.5 hours later after trying my best to not touch my own, they have ripped 50% off my own out & the rest I have left are so short, I am gutted, I had lovely lashes before I dont know why I bothered getting them on..

I so wish they would grow back quick, like er... NOW!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I FEEL SO DEPRESSED...............

Poor you, i've not been brave enough to do anything like that before just in case something like that happened. What will you do now?

That's terrible.
The last time I had them put on I got some special remover which luckily did the trick.
My Sister lost all of her eyelashes on one eye once when she sneezed while curling them. They grew back quite quickly and looked just as good as before. So fingers crossed for you.

I can only say OUCH!!!
I think it takes about 8 weeks for a new set to grow as that is about how long my tint lasts!

awe hunny, i can only imagine how gutted you are, i have eye lash extensions some times, but i have to say for me they never last long, and they are easy to pull off, i have moved now so will be having them done with another beauty salon so perhaps they will last longer!

i am sure they will grow back quick though.. :)

awwwwwwww hun big hug!! I had an incident with taking of acyrilic nails last weekend pulled my whole little finger nail off i was screaming blue murder!!! xxxxxx

Thanks Guys, I cant stop looking at them, :cry:Some have even been ripped from the root and some are so short and stubby, I am looking about to see if there is anything that will help them but I think I may just let nature take its course..

I have text my other mates who have had them done and they are like me, it must off been the glue, it was a nightmare to get off, I should of just bought the proper remover to dissolve the glue but lashes looked a clip, think I will just use black eyeshadow until they grow back and use vaseline day and night, I have heard they grow quicker.

I am gutted, feel like everyone is gonna laugh at me.. :cry:

nobody will notice honey. you will still look gorgeous. and lashes don't take long to grow back.

abz xx

No one will notice hun i had an incident few years back with my eyebrows i tinted them and they burned off!!! No one even noticed!! Not even my fella x

I am gutted, feel like everyone is gonna laugh at me.. :cry:

Anyone who laughs is probably thinking this could easily happen to them and it is more of a nervous giggle if they do as a giggle is often the quickest release of surprise shock.

It is very upsetting for you just now as this is the last thing you would expect to happen.

As everyone has said they will grow back.:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Guys, I really needed all your replies..

My eyes are my fave feature, I feel naked if I am honest, this is exactly how I feel when I dont have my jewellry on.. :cry:

xx

My friend actually plucks her out if they are not straight to make the new ones grow thicker!!. Hopefully your new ones will grown back soon and better than before xx

Poor your that's gutting - not quite the same but I lost my 2 big toe nails at the same time from overdoing it whilst dancing on pointe - had to go on hols and it took 8/9 months for them to grow back again gutting trying to cover them up through the summer whilst everyone else had flip flops and nice toes on show... You're a pretty girl and they should grow back fairly quickly... hope you're not in too much discomfort - that sounded ouch..

Yvonne
x

Things like this are always so magnified when its on your own body but when its someone else you hardly if at all notice!

i remember getting carried away with the tweezers on my eyebrows a few years ago and i thought my life was over but only my mum noticed!

they will be back in no time hun, chin up
xxx

I have a medical issue with my eyelashes and I have had times when I have had no upper eyelashes at all.

Thankfully in the last few yeas I have only lost the outside edge ones but mine have grown back a zillion times not so you will be fine.

Sometimes it seems nothing is happening then all of a sudden they will grow.

You will be fine naturally but TALIKA is great for helping them grown. I use a product by Jan Marini (Age intervention eyelash conditioner) but at £70 it is expensive but a miracle worker for me.

I just use eyeliner and nobody notices it.

You will be fine naturally but TALIKA is great for helping them grown. I use a product by Jan Marini (Age intervention eyelash conditioner) but at £70 it is expensive but a miracle worker for me.
I just use eyeliner and nobody notices it.

I have bought this product twice now chick, I paid £90 my 1st time & £70 my 2nd time..

Yeah it is a good product, I am using mavala double-lash at the mo, I always have these products in my make up bag, but just forget to use them.. :eek:

Defo getting used now.. :D

Back