IVE LOST IT !!!

ang

i seem to have lost it at the moment and i dont know whats wrong with me .so today i am going to try and start again for about the 100th time .when i go to weigh in tonight i am looking at about a 6lb gain in 1 week why do i put it on so quickly ? i am on tablets for thyroid and i keep blaming them but i know its down to me aswell but i dont think i deserve 6lb . i am now going to have my fruit and yoghurt for brekkie and then i think i am going to have a green day as i dont do many of them and it might help to fill me up a bit more xxx

Aww hun, get to WI and I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think.

It doesn't matter how many times you start / restart, aslong as you're sticking to the plan it doesn't matter how long it takes to get there.

Come on girly - you know you can do it xxx

Have you been on your thyroid tablets long? I know those things take a while to really start working. Don't get down honey, you will get there!!!

I love green days as they do fill me up and I love stodge :) give them a try to see how you do, you won't feel deprived!!

Good luck honey and don't be down about WI, get it over with and get back on it

xx

Have you been on your thyroid tablets long? I know those things take a while to really start working. Don't get down honey, you will get there!!!

I love green days as they do fill me up and I love stodge :) give them a try to see how you do, you won't feel deprived!!

Good luck honey and don't be down about WI, get it over with and get back on it

xx
i have been on the tablets for 6 weeks now and dont go back to hospital till july so i am just going to keep plodding along and see what happens xx

Hiya hunny please dont get disheartened, ive been doing SW on and off since i was 17 and im 29+1yr(i cant say the big th thhhthhirty)
I have been successful most times and its totally my own fault why it has gone back on. I ate like a horse when i was pregnant plus i had pre-eclampsia with both my pregnancies which also bumped my weight up.

Im starting a fresh today hunny so we can do it together!
You will be just fine.
Keep it up and ill catch ya soon

Ruthy xxx

A 6lb gain has got to be fluid and not just fat, so go to weigh in, find out the damage and start again afresh. If you don't go, you'll feel miserable and pile more on, and we don't want that!
Good luck x

You have to think of the long term benefits of the whole new way of eating healthily, not just losing and gaining. You have already made improvements that will last a lifetime. Losing weight is an added extra! That's my way thru it anyway :) WELL DONE!

Go for it Ang - you know you have a forum of SWers behind you x

Back