Ive messed up!!!!!!! day one... already! :(

Chubbymum please don't dispare just carry on and don't give up, I just keep drinking my water, I am on day 3 and really pleased I made it this far to be honest but the water is the trick!! Good Luck x

Its only a drink of Lilt, head back on, get back on track after that drink of lilt.

Dont let one slip up be the end of a day.

:D

keep going hun, is ok. Is so hard this diet and cutting everything out at the beginning.

Keep at it xx

Don't worry I did the same yesterday ( it was my first day too) But I have got back on track today and stuck to it 100% and feel great!
Dont worry, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :)

Great advice just get back in there Hun

Naughty!!!

BUT

Citric Acid wont do any harm on day 1....Not allowed citric acid because it kicks us out of ketosis......you arent in ketosis yet.

DONT DO IT AGAIN!

HUG

Hang on in there......you CAN do it:)

if you feel you need fizz drink zero drinks they are fine only 2 cans a day at most , I did this all through my first time around on CD and it didnt kick me out of ketosis or put on weight! I can drink lots of water but sometimes made me feel sicky thats why I had the zero drinks too, hope that helps! I lost four and a half stone!

The road to success is not straight :D If you hit a bump get up dust yourself off and carry on :D Dont worry about the drink just get on the water and you will be ok Goodluck

dont worry you can do it!! and just think of t as wasting £40 of your hard earned cash!! keep optomistic and glugging..i promise it does get easier x x x

if you feel you need fizz drink zero drinks they are fine only 2 cans a day at most , I did this all through my first time around on CD and it didnt kick me out of ketosis or put on weight! I can drink lots of water but sometimes made me feel sicky thats why I had the zero drinks too, hope that helps! I lost four and a half stone!

Officially CD rules are that Zero drinks are not allowed til about 810 (I think) as they can stimulate hunger, kick you of ketosis depending on ingredients and lead to bloating and sugar cravings.

If its not in the book then its not allowed.

If you need fizz try fizzy water with the flavouring allowance, 1 tsp makes easily 1.5 litres of flavoured fizz. And its allowed.

A great change from the water if you are finding it hard is very cold strong pepermint tea , you can add a sweatener it's best drank just about to freeze temp. The water flavours are great to I love the berry one!!!! Don't worry though only day one it's not a total loss you need to get used to the whole thing by day 3 you will feel fab!!!

Back