1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I've put all my weight back on!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Scrawny666, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Scrawny666

Scrawny666 Member

Really,really fed up.Did so well on Slimming World but got too complacent and the weight has just crept back on!
    I now can't motivate myself to get started again.I know Slimming World works and I know I can do it but I just can't seem to get started.I think it was interesting last time round and exciting because it was new.Any ideas how to get me started and make it interesting again?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scrawny666

Scrawny666 Member

That's a really good idea.If I set small challenges with myself and have goals to aim for that would make it more fun.Thanks for the advice x
  4. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hiyer, feel you're pain, i restarted a few weeks backs, to i've searched out some new recipes to liven up what i was eating, i'm trying to change what i eat at lunchtime(i a full time career to hubby,), but, most of all, i'm finding staying to class the biggest help of all. good luck for your plan:D
  5. Scrawny666

Scrawny666 Member

Feel a bit more positive now. Will be getting weighed on Thursday and I think i've done okay. I've set myself a goal of losing 1/2 a stone by the end of March. Fingers crossed....
  6. Scrawny666

Scrawny666 Member

Whooo hooo!! Back on track. It worked and i've lost 4 and a half lbs this week!!! So pleased!
  7. Holidaygirl10

Holidaygirl10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Wow, well done. You seem to have found your motivation again:)
  8. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo
    excellent loss - well done :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.