I've sneaked back in...

MissMiff

Loving & Losing
Well it's been a while.

I began my diet in February 2014... And lost a lovely 12 stone by the December of that year.. I still needed to lose another few stone, but got complacent and fell off the wagon.

I tried to get back on it mid 2015 but it never quite felt the same.

Then started again in January of 2016. Unfortunately my hubby was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer in the April, so my diet went out the window and caring for him became more important than caring for me.

Fantastically my husband was given the all clear in December 2016. But he had to have his oesophagus and stomach removed. He is coping well. But he started the diet with me in 2014' and was 24 stone.. He is now 14 stone, most of which is attributed to his cancer treatment and surgery.... Unfortunately I gained 7 stone of the 12 I originally lost.. So now it's my turn to get back on the horse.

I use the Paul McKenna Hypnotic Gastric Band book and cd as my aid. And since 9th January this year I have managed to lose 2 stone. Admittedly it's not dropping off as it was previously. But it's going in the right direction.

I'm just so glad this site it up and running again as I loved to read people stories and of course share mine.

Hi,

I am glad to hear your husband is on the mend.

I guess he effectively has had bariatric surgery due to his illness and of course the reason for his weight loss.

Yes it is absolutely time to look after yourself now. So many people fail to look after themselves while selflessly helping their families.

Thank you for sharing your journey over the last two years and your kind words for MiniMins.

I am in the tech support section as always if you need any help with the website.

Pierce

I'm sorry to hear that you have had a lot to deal with. I'm glad that things are looking up anyway.

I too am back here. I havent been here for sometime. Theres a whole lot of different people and new stories, I like reading them as well.

Back