ivy been so like ivy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *Cherry On Top*, 3 December 2009 Social URL.

1. *Cherry On Top*

*Cherry On Top* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    bah! this week i have been sooo like the old "Ivy Been So Good" and have been scoffing chocolates whilst kidding myself that i havent gone over my syns...well i have been lucky really and lost 1/2lb this week, but am disappointed coz i wanted to lose 1 lb to get my half stone award.
    Must try harder this week and stop making up my own syn values hahaha....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yes I know that one! I'd planned 5 pieces of a chocolate orange last night - but because no-one was here to stop me I ate the rest (probably 10 slices) plus some left-over dorito's. I always start the week with good intentions and end it thinking why couldn't I do it?!

4. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Not completely like Ivy- you actually realise and accept what you did (Ivy was oblivious!)
    We all have times like this, mate. In the big sceme of things it was just one week- write things down, plan ahead if needed and move on

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.