1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Jacket..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by KayGillx, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. KayGillx

KayGillx Full Member

Ok so i work in a office and its easy to bring in food and cook food etc... but i love jacket potato and beans lol, i was just wondering if its ok to eat jacket potato and beans near enough everyday or is it too much? ( i also sometimes have jacket potato with mackeral and salad ) is all this potato ok?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Pro points
    It depends on your body hon. I personally don't do well with loads of carbs but that's just me. I know others who do just fine.

4. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    If you're eating to plan I'm sure it's fine - especially if by having that it is stopping you reaching for something 'off-plan'.

It may be worth once in a while bowling your body a curve-ball so it doesn't come to expect a potato - IYKWIM
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.