Jade's Journey To The 8's

07/11/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Back on track today!!! It's also my first 'keeping in touch' day at work today :eek: I'm doing one day a week until January, when I will return full time and Emilia will go to nursery :cry:

Breakfast - banana, 1 Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Sweet Onion (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1) with 2 Quorn Low Fat sausages and carrots, green beans, sweetcorn and peas

Other - splash of skimmed milk in 4 cups of tea (2), 1 Granny Smith apple, 2 Mini Milk ice lollies (3)

Total Daily Syns - 6/10
Total Weekly Syns - 6/70

Last edited:
Well done on getting back on track! Hope work goed well today! Peppercorn beef sounds lovely, is it free?? X

Thanks lovely :) I think the beef is free as it's just beef and peppercorns but I do need to double check. Not having it now as we have a busy night... pasta n sauce, Quorn sausages and veg for me... yum! x

07/11/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Back on track today!!! It's also my first 'keeping in touch' day at work today :eek: I'm doing one day a week until January, when I will return full time and Emilia will go to nursery :cry:

Breakfast - banana, 1 Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Sweet Onion (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1) with 2 Quorn Low Fat sausages and carrots, green beans, sweetcorn and peas

Other - splash of skimmed milk in 4 cups of tea (2), 1 Granny Smith apple, 2 Mini Milk ice lollies (3)

Total Daily Syns - 6/10
Total Weekly Syns - 6/70

Good luck with your days at work- its a real shock to the system being away from baby but Im sure Emilia will love nursery once she is settled :) I just feel lucky that Im not having to work full time at the moment so the shock isnt as horrific and I still get my days in the week with just me and Reece- its a struggle with finances though!

Good luck with your days at work- its a real shock to the system being away from baby but Im sure Emilia will love nursery once she is settled :) I just feel lucky that Im not having to work full time at the moment so the shock isnt as horrific and I still get my days in the week with just me and Reece- its a struggle with finances though!

Thanks lovely :) I'm sure she'll love it when she's there! I wish I could go back part time but we want to move to a bigger house in a small village so need a full time salary xxx

08/11/2014 - Green Day

Having a cosy day in today as it's chilly outside. Have a great weekend all :)

Breakfast - 3 Ryvita Sweet Onion (1/2 hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (1/2 hexa) and 3 small sliced eggs

Lunch - homemade carrot and coriander soup, 3 Ryvita Sweet Onion (2/2 hexb), 2 Babybel Cheddar (2/2 hexa)

Dinner - banana

Other - skimmed milk in 1 cup of tea (0.5), 2 Mini Milk ice lollies (3)

Total Daily Syns - 3.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 9.5/70

Last edited:
My soup was taking far too long to cook so had another 3 Ryvita and 2 Babybels. Will make today a green day so I can have them as my second hexa and hexb. Really full now so might just have some fruit for dinner.

Last edited:
09/11/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - magic porridge (35g porridge oats (hexb), 1 Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yoghurt), 1 small banana

Lunch - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1) with added carrots, green beans, peas and sweetcorn

Dinner - Quorn Meatball chilli pasta bake (pasta shapes, Quorn Swedish Style Meatballs, chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans, red onion, red and yellow peppers, pea's, mushrooms, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, various herbs and spices, 30g cheese (hexa))

Other - 3 Mini Milk ice lollies (4.5), skimmed milk in 1 cup of tea (0.5)

Total Daily Syns - 6/10
Total Weekly Syns - 14/70

Last edited:
Hi,
This is my first ever post! I'm also hoping to get down to 8st something. I have recently had a baby and have definitely used her as an excuse to eat EVERYTHING!

Doing slimming world so any tips would be fab

Xx

Sounds like you're back on it honey xxxx

Hi, This is my first ever post! I'm also hoping to get down to 8st something. I have recently had a baby and have definitely used her as an excuse to eat EVERYTHING! Doing slimming world so any tips would be fab Xx

Welcome to Minimins and my diary! Feel free to tag along. Are you going to group? Lots of lovely people on here willing to give advice :)

Hi,

No I'm going to group, I just can't see my self at the group. I have lost weight before doing it at home but of it doesn't work I will get my bum down to the group.

There is so many great ideas on here so I'm hoping the support will be just the thing I need! Had a good start today ?

How have you been getting on?

Hi cmj10, I know what you mean about group. For me it's just the price though - I can't afford to pay £5 a week just to sit around for 35minutes waiting to get weighed :)

10/11/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Happy Monday! Feel like all I do is cook at the moment... I'm cooking from scratch for us and Emilia who can't always eat what we eat.

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 Mullerlight Vanilla & Dark Chocolate Sprinkles yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Sweet Onion (hexb) topped with Asda Red Pepper & Pesto cottage cheese (0.5) and cherry tomatoes, 2 Babybel Cheddar (hexa)

Dinner - Maggi So Juicy Sweet & Sour (3) with 1 chicken breast, homemade paprika wedges, carrots, green beans, peas and sweetcorn

Other - 1 MIni Milk ice lolly (1.5)

Total Daily Syns - 5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 19/70

Back