James' Diary

Flapjacks are not nice! I could manage them because it's nice chewing but ugh not for me.

Going full chocolate for the rest of this diet. I have one chicken that I've yet to try because I fear it's taste with no seasoning.

I'm drinking the soup right now with loads of pepper In and it's really not that bad! Pleasantly surprised! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Somebody suggested putting some curry powder in it....I dunno how it is as I refuse to go anywhere near that soup again....I can't stand cuppa soups so have no idea why I thought I'd like this one! Haha!

Am I allowed ground black pepper in the soup? If so I might give that a try. Feels weird never having anything hot except my green tea.

@Sam_Dodd - Yes there's a few threads around this site explaining its detrimental effects. Apparently because you're only on 500 calories a day if you try burn even more exercising your body - not knowing you're dieting - thinking you're starving yourself and goes into 'starvation mode' clinging on to any fat in your body to try to survive. Like how it would if you were ever lost in a desert etc.

Yep, black pepper is allowed :)

I think I love you teapot for verifying that! Thanking you xx

Teapot is AWESOME! :D

I think I love you teapot for verifying that! Thanking you xx

Hehe, you're welcome :)

Oo I'll try it this week with some pepper!

Just had a brew with Canderel sweeteners and it was lovely, who needs milk! I've never used sweeteners so I ended up putting too many in and was too sweet but a break from water was nice.

Am I allowed ground black pepper in the soup? If so I might give that a try. Feels weird never having anything hot except my green tea.

@Sam_Dodd - Yes there's a few threads around this site explaining its detrimental effects. Apparently because you're only on 500 calories a day if you try burn even more exercising your body - not knowing you're dieting - thinking you're starving yourself and goes into 'starvation mode' clinging on to any fat in your body to try to survive. Like how it would if you were ever lost in a desert etc.

Right that makes sense, I'll wait till I've finished liotrim then

Went against my own advice tonight and filled in for my 5-a-side team for 40 minutes.

Those just starting the diet be warned: it is not a good idea. I was dehydrated much quicker than normal and only light running was making me dizzy and feeling feint. 500 calories a day is not enough just yet for me to go back to football.

Thought I'd add some progress pictures (if possible) to this thread to help me see my changes. So far I can't see any change at all but I think that's just my mind set right now.

img1441pm.jpg

Just before I started Lipotrim (http://imageshack.us/a/img94/8491/img1441wp.jpg)

img1455b.jpg

This was just after my 2nd weigh in and 10th day on the programme (http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/7100/img1455qq.jpg)

img0825o.png

This was me (on the left) a couple of years ago and is what I'm hoping to achieve again some time this year. (http://imageshack.us/a/img42/8492/img0825.png)

Edit: If anyone's wondering I have no idea why I have such prominent hip bones. Not a lot of that is fat. I think I could give birth.

Last edited:
I bought some new work clothes a couple of weeks ago (fat man suit pants I call them) and on the tightest belt hole I have they've just fallen down in the office... I think people were expecting me to be embarrassed but I'm so happy!

However I now need more new clothes *sigh*

3rd weigh in today on my 17th day on Lipotrim. Lost another 6lbs and toning up nicely now. Pharmacist says I'm the best person he's had on the programme so far so really pleased.

Dropped my BMI to 24 now and currently weigh 14s 2lbs - target of 12s 12lbs is in sight and could be lowered at this rate!

Hope all your weekly weigh ins are going well so far! Picked myself up 7 chocolate & 7 soups this week because I'm addicted to the soup. It's actually delicious. Or my taste buds have just gone on holiday; who knows.

Great news James ! Well done that's a brilliant loss :)

Started Lipotrim 15/04/13 - 18.5 stone :-( 1st weigh in 20/04/13 - 11lbs :)

Fab loss James, well done x x x

Currently popping 2 extra holes in my belt to keep my pants up... sigh haha. The side effect of rapid weight loss.

Got my younger cousins 18th birthday party the weekend after next and my family are all very sociable and big drinkers at these things so going to be annoying having to decline drinks and such all night but excited to see if they notice a change. I was thinking of treating myself to a new shirt of something for it (will buy it the morning of the party so it actually fits on the night).

Mum said I should come off for a week so I can drink at the party but 1. I'd black out if I drunk, and 2. WHAT THE HELL IS THE POINT MUM

She's supportive but sometimes just doesn't understand how badly I only want to do this once and only once.

Back