James' Diary

Gained 1lb since I finished my refeed at the beginning of June (going to say this is muscle). It's still a struggle worrying about putting on weight again but it's worth it knowing what you can achieve. Hope people on the diet or who've finished the diet are still doing great :)

At least now you are watching your weight so if it looks like you are creeping back up you can sort it straight away. Weldone on reaching your goal and maintaining it by the way.

Just a quick update from me: Got to 12st bang at the start of December and despite all the nights out and rich food I managed to keep up with exercise and have begun the new year at 12st still. Hope everyone is doing well.

Morning all,

Just thought I'd update seen as it's been a couple of months since my last post. I'm sitting pretty at around 11st 12lbs at the moment going up to 12st on weekends depending on how naughty I've been. I'm coming up to a year since I started Lipotrim (3rd April) and it's been one of the best years of my life really. I still have a horrible mindset when it comes to food and like to beat myself up a lot when I eat something remotely unhealthy but I'm working on that with help. I usually eat perfectly Monday to Friday and then the weekends I'll either have a takeaway or go out for a meal or go on a night out or eat my bodyweight in brownies, oatmeal raisin cookies and Malteser bunnies. I then spend the next week torturing myself that I've gained weight when in fact I weigh and look no different. I will however one day conquer this because if I can't treat myself every now and again - why bother getting thin?

Minimins seems really quiet these days with not very many newcomers and a lot of existing members either finishing their diet or quitting it. I thought with it being lent now there'd be a lot more people determined to lose weight! I keep seeing a lot of people stop/start this diet like 5+ times which is really annoying to see as it's not the most difficult diet to complete given the timescale and can attest that the hard part of the diet is maintaining your weight after refeed.

I'll try grab a new picture this week to update my thread over there too. Hope people are doing well and if they're faltering don't be afraid to ask for help or advise!

12st exactly after this week. Happy with this weight before I start my summer gym routine where I get to eat about 90 whole chickens per day it seems.

Had a horrible dream last night! It was made more horrible in the fact only a few weeks ago it'd have been the best dream ever.

Hello James, I had the same experience last night, I dreamt I ate an apple before realising that I couldn't. I woke up really unsure as to what had happened.

It sounds like you're really focused. How long have you been on it now? This is my fourth week, now and I've lose 1st 8lbs. The weight loss has slowed over the last couple of weeks, so I've been taking a short and easy going cycle (no more than 20mins) in an evening after my last shake to ensure a loss is made. It's quite disheartening to show this amount of self restraint and not be pleased with the results. I'm going to speak to my pharmacist on Wednesday to ensure this is safe.

its interesting what you have said about showing pleasure around others eating... I had a really tricky weekend camping and felt exhausted by all the self restraint. I've found the opposite since, I'm trying to prevent putting myself in situations where I might be tempted which I have found has limited my weekend activities. I'm going to a food festival on Saturday and I'm going to demonstrate that in the long term, I can cope with these situations without having to eat/drink.

Ann

Hi Ann,

I actually only did Lipotrim from 3rd April to 25th May last year and have been maintaining successfully ever since. I only come back on here to try give people the odd bit of advice since I can say (I think) I'm a successful Lipotrim user.

Exercising is safe to a degree. Don't push yourself too hard as your body will not have enough energy in it to keep you going - I once tried to play in a football tournament and almost passed out. However exercising potentially has the ability to slow down your weight gain but I won't go into too much detail on how that works.

Just make sure your shakes are evenly spaced out and consistent day-to-day and that you're drinking enough water and you'll be absolutely fine.

Hi James, thanks for the info, it's very helpful to draw upon your expertise then, as a successful lipotrimmer!

Iv lost 1st 9lbs after my 4th week and have been sticking to the plan avidly. Did you ever find that you experienced dizziness? I seem to get it when I move (from sitting to standing, when I get up) particularly first thing in the morning?

Also, some advice needed about maintenance. How long does the pharmacy maintenance plan take, in weeks?

Thanks for for your help.

Ann

I can't say I recall any dizziness like you mentioned but I get headrest from standing up most of the time anyway haha. You will feel weaker when you first wake up so nothing to worry about.

Maintenance on Lipotrim I know nothing about sorry, I did a week on refeed then just went cold turkey after that. I don't see the point in the maintenance programme tbh.

Great to hear from a weight loss maintainer! Well done - I enjoyed reading your diary. I'm starting on Saturday and feel really ready. I want to lose a similar amount to you.

thanks
Joey.

Just a quick update: Got super lazy since I went to Creamfields in the August bank holiday. Haven't been to the gym since and stopped playing football regularly. Currently weighing in around 11st 9lbs (need to actually buy some decent weights) just due to me still eating well. Hope everyone is still trying their hardest.

Hi James!

I'm not doing Lipotrim, I'm doing Exante but I just wanted to drop in and say after reading your diary, you've done amazingly well maintaining!

Well done! :)

Hi Jah - I can see you are having a hard time. Personally I think you have to look at this diet as a really positive thing and how great it is to be able to get fantastic results in a short space of time. Otherwise it is very difficult to get your head around not eating solid food. The fact that you say you have no motivation on day 1 - I wonder why you decided to do this diet? Maybe if you write down all the positive reasons it might help to motivate you?

Happy New Year everyone!

Still hovering anywhere between 11st 5lbs to 11st 9lbs at the moment which I'm happy with. Everyone was telling me to let go at Christmas "because it's Christmas" which I think is a very strange way to think of your body and was logic I'd never cater for. I enjoyed my Christmas dinner and went out for meals and stuff but kept my other meals healthy so I didn't gain any weight.

Happy New Year everyone! Still hovering anywhere between 11st 5lbs to 11st 9lbs at the moment which I'm happy with. Everyone was telling me to let go at Christmas "because it's Christmas" which I think is a very strange way to think of your body and was logic I'd never cater for. I enjoyed my Christmas dinner and went out for meals and stuff but kept my other meals healthy so I didn't gain any weight.

Well done James, sounds like you have the maintaining very well worked out.

Have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Excellent work James inspirational diary. Ive just started my own diary thanks to reading your diary. Hope i can be half as successful as you were.

Back