James' Refeed Diary

Well done James! You've been on a real journey. Quite nervous but also excited as I will start my refeeding late next week, probably next weekend. Excited to get back to eating but determined not to put weight on - but don't want to starve!! I will follow the refeed plan rigorously but any tips from your experiences so far would be appreciated xx

Hey sorry for the slow reply, don't come on here much anymore!

Best tips I can give you as I'm now 5 weeks stable with no gain and a little more loss:

1. Water literally is amazing. Just because you're off the shakes don't stop drinking it! Keep up the 3 or whatever litres a day and you'll feel miles better, happier, clearer skin and better to keep weight off.
2. DON'T DEVIATE FROM THE RECOMMENDED REFEED SHEET - I saw a few diaries people did who were having like ham salads and stuff, it doesn't suggest eating that so I wasn't surprised when they gained on their refeed!
3. Be confident what you're doing it right - eat everything you're supposed to and don't skip steps.
4. Don't obsess during the week. Just follow the guide and get weighed in a week later and get that sigh of relief.

Good luck anyway!

James that's great thank you! Youve really done well - congratulations! I will follow the plan to the letter.... Good advice re the water too; it would be so easy to forget about drinking water again but now I'm in the habit I will stick with it. Refeed starts Friday.... Exciting!!

Back