Jamie Oliver's Fishcaskes - Salmon & Pollock

PeterPan132

Does anyone know the syn value of these please?
I had 2 fishcakes last night with some mushy peas - they were yummy, but hoping they weren't too high in syns :eek:

Thanks!

I've found this if it helps?

Nutrition Facts

Serving Sizeper 2 cooked fishcakesAmount Per ServingCalories198% Daily Value*Total Fat9.1 g14 % Saturated Fat1.6 g8 %Sodium210 mg9 %Total Carbohydrate19 g6 % Dietary Fiber2 g6 % Sugars3 gProtein9.5 g19 %* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Does anyone know the syn value of these please?
I had 2 fishcakes last night with some mushy peas - they were yummy, but hoping they weren't too high in syns :eek:

Thanks!

They are 3 syns each on EE & Red and 5 syns on Green

Can I just give you a bit of advice......don't eat something unless you know the syn value, saves you alot of heartache if it turns out to be very high! Nothing you can do about it after you've eaten it!!

and......if you were doing EE last night where was your superfree foods with your meal, 1/3 of every meal must be superfree! Mushy peas aren't superfree :)

Thank god they weren't too high - thanks Vanilla Cupcake - and slap on the wrist received!

I don't buy things likes this - it was visiting a friend who cooked for me! It was served with Chips but avoided them, and just a bowl of mushy peas would have been really odd! I haven't had many syns all week so was fully prepared for a knock-down, but not as bad as anticipated! :)

And superfree .... I had a nice big bowl of strawberries and melon afterwards to compensate

PeterPan132 said:
Thank god they weren't too high - thanks Vanilla Cupcake - and slap on the wrist received!

I don't buy things likes this - it was visiting a friend who cooked for me! It was served with Chips but avoided them, and just a bowl of mushy peas would have been really odd! I haven't had many syns all week so was fully prepared for a knock-down, but not as bad as anticipated! :)

And superfree .... I had a nice big bowl of strawberries and melon afterwards to compensate

Ach it doesn't sound too bad then! :)

Back