January 2018 Challenge

A couple missing from last week. Well done everyone

Attachments

• jan challenge.png
    jan challenge.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 13
I missed this starting my weigh day is Saturday. This Saturday I was heavier than before Christmas so it was a 4lb 6.5 oz gain but really my first weigh day after the festive period. I hope to lose 8lb from the rest of this month

Last edited:
Sarah you look amazing in the picture.
So happy!
Congratulations!

Not a good start to the January challenge. 1.5 lbs on, sigh :(. I am still snacking on leftover Xmas chocolates, biscuits etc.. Must get back into the zone :oops:

Sarah, you look absolutely stunning! :)

Hiya...I missed last Friday but have results if I can join in please?

Friday last week....7.5lb GAIN, not proud, not guilty either lol. Back in the swing.

My target for January is to lose 4lb. It sounds a small target but I want shut of the gain plus a bit extra if that makes sense?

Updated. x

Attachments

• jan challenge.png
    jan challenge.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 15
Thanks everyone, we honestly had the BEST day. Had to have my pooch involved - he was the best dog!

Tristar please can I join - would love to lose 5 this month (wedding, honeymoon and xmas was a killer) I have lost 2 this week. Weigh day wednesday, no holidays xx

Well done on all the losses so far :D

I lost 2lbs this week, I was disappointed at first as it means I'm still in the 10 stone's BUT then I realised not only should I be happy with any loss, but 2lbs is quite a big one for me. I'm usually a lb a week if that, so I'm over the moon - I would be very happy if I managed the same again next week

Well done on all the losses so far :D

I lost 2lbs this week, I was disappointed at first as it means I'm still in the 10 stone's BUT then I realised not only should I be happy with any loss, but 2lbs is quite a big one for me. I'm usually a lb a week if that, so I'm over the moon - I would be very happy if I managed the same again next week

You are going to hit your target really early at this rate! Well done you.

Back