January Challange

Cheers... just show's how much i was over eating before though.. Mind you i worked out i must have been on at least 6000 cals most days cos of my serious choc habit. Haven't had any since starting Slimfast.

Thats great not to have choc. I too must have eaten much more than I realised as the first week I felt like I really cut back. Getting easier just got to make sure the 'picking' doesn't come back!

yup.. picking is the downfall :-( I bought the go ahead biscuits and they are so nice I found that i was using them for all my healthy snacks last few days while the yoghurts and fruit languished. So i've gotten my nephew (who's with me for weekend) to finish the pack for me.

Good idea as if you are anything like me the whole lot would have to be eaten! Thought i might stuggle tonight but went whopping after my shake and thought about what I would eat for Tea before I got ther to stay focussed. Really pleased as I had a chicken breast peice (from the hot deli) and lots of salad with 1 small slice of granary bread. Not checked cal count but most of it was salad.... so very good for a Sat night!

I've managed to sit here while my nephew curled up beside me and ate choc hagendaz and banana ice cream and i didn't want any! Not sure what's wrong with me!

All 0.25lb down this week for me. Never mind though after the loss last week I can't really grumble.

FF

FeelingFat ~ 8lb - 8.5lb down
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb - 2.8lb down - 7.2lb to go!
Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 10lb - 2lb down - 8lb to go!
mini_mim ~ 10lb - 2lb down - 8lb to go!
x Alex x ~ 7lb - +1lb -2.2 5.8lb to go!
Tinkerbell* ~7 lb
LuckyLucy ~ 7lb
clarkey ~ 8lb - 3lb down - 5lb to go!
Sarah777 ~ 7lb

FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb - 2.8lb down - 7.2lb to go!
Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 10lb - 3lb down - 7lb to go!
Tinkerbell* ~7 lb
LuckyLucy ~ 7lb
Sarah777 ~ 7lb

only a pound for me.. Dont think ill make my goal but will give it a go.. And the dr's scales could be different so we will neve know!!

FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb - 6.4lb down - 3.6lb to go!
Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Tinkerbell* ~7 lb
LuckyLucy ~ 7lb
Sarah777 ~ 7lb

wow lisa, you are about to make 22stone!!!! well done!

You will get there!!!!!

Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb - +1lb -2.2 -1.8 4lb to go!
Tinkerbell* ~7 lb
LuckyLucy ~ 7lb
Sarah777 ~ 7lb

woohoo! Well done Alex :)

Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Tinkerbell* ~7 lb
LuckyLucy ~ 7lb
clarkey ~ 8lb - -3lb, -2lb, 3lb to go!
Sarah777 ~ 7lb

Goreygirl ~ 8lb - 5.7lb - 2.3 to go :)
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Tinkerbell* ~7 lb
LuckyLucy ~ 7lb
clarkey ~ 8lb - -3lb, -2lb, 3lb to go!
Sarah777 ~ 7lb

(Thought i'd done this; must have been dreaming!)

I'm so disorganised! My sister insists that i'm in the dictionary under "disaster"!! I'm trying to go better - have just been out and bought 8 litres of UHT skimmed milk for the shakes.

hi everyone,
whats the date of our last weigh in???? i've decided that i'm way too obsessed with getting weighed - twice a day IS NOT healthy. so i've set myself a challenge and that is not to get weighed until the end of the challenge (so you may not see my stats being updated either)

Hi Alex

That's why i refuse to put a scales in my house.You'll drive yourself demented and it's not real values you see cos it's affected by so many things during the day. Can you put them in the attic and weigh in down the local chemist instead? I think we are aiming for on/around the last weekend of the month so whether you are the Fri or Monday either side is no biggie.. what ever you want.

Back