January Challange

FeelingFat

Silver Member
New year. Time to get the weight off again :sigh:.

I want to lose 8lbs this month.

Tish
x

i'm going for 8 :)

FeelingFat ~ 8lb
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lb

I want 8lb off

could have sworn that we had a Jan challenge about here already.... but i must be mistaken...
Im going for 10!!! bring it off!!

FeelingFat ~ 8lb
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 10lb

Can I join in for 10lb...

FeelingFat ~ 8lb
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 10lb
mini_mim ~ 10lb

add me for 7 please

add yourselves to the list girls in your post so we can keep it building?

sorry

FeelingFat ~ 8lb
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 10lb
mini_mim ~ 10lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb, +1

hows everyone going?????

Hi Kes

Struggling a bit today to be honest. Think cos it's friday and i'm stuck in the house for the weekend because of the weather as roads are impassable :-( I made it out to the local Tesco's today and stocked up for the big freeze and was pleased i made it around without buying my usual friday night binge munchies so from that point of view I'm still doing well. I bought Davina's DVD as likely not going to be able to get out to the gym so start that tomorrow.

So overall a bit up and a bit down:-/

good evening one and all,
i know its a bit late but i start my LT meals on tues 12th,and i would like to join your group.
if im accepted
would you let me know what i have to do.
thanks so much

Hi spottitchsam
you're more than welcome of course but I see you are doing lipotrim? Do you realise you are on the slimfast pages which is not a TFR so we talk about food here? Have you checked you the Lipotrim forum?

Gg

It's still BOGOF everywhere (the old design tins) so i stocked up on a months worth of choc and latte yesterday :)

Hi spottitchsam
you're more than welcome of course but I see you are doing lipotrim? Do you realise you are on the slimfast pages which is not a TFR so we talk about food here? Have you checked you the Lipotrim forum?

Gg
sorry
new to this sort of communicating lol.
will try and get it right. good luck to you all.

If you want to join in the challenge just copy and paste the old list into a reply and add your name and how much you would like to lose to the bottom that way we can keep track of everyone :)

FeelingFat ~ 8lb
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 10lb
mini_mim ~ 10lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb +1
Tinkerbell* ~7 lb
LuckyLucy ~ 7lb

Hi all,

can I add to the challenge! Still finding my way round this site so a bit late. I going for 8lb. First officially weigh in tomorrow and doing ok. Started Alli last night but heard it takes a couple of weeks to notice :( Got through yesterday and Friday without takeaway! did treat myself last night to some crusty bread but still within cals.
Good luck all - we can do it x

FeelingFat ~ 8lb
FattyMcBigbum ~ 10lb
Goreygirl ~ 8lb
sacha ~ 8lb
IzziS ~ 10lb
Kes ~ 10lb
mini_mim ~ 10lb
x Alex x ~ 7lb, +1
clarkey ~ 8lb

Back