January challenge anyone?? Starting 2nd Jan.

katie-18

Hi guys, back AGAIN, gained all the weight I lost to fit in my bridesmaid dress (3 stone) in only 5 months. DISGUSTING. Getting back onto CD on 2/1/12. Would be great to have a few people doing it with me?? xx

I am in - 2nd Jan, SS and no cheating, need to lose about 11 pounds ready for my dress fitting mid-Jan.

Im in I need to loose 6 stone 1lb in total lol but would like to loose as much of that as I can before my birthday on the 4th of may x

I've just started week 4 yesterday and need to lose another 3 stone preferably before April. My work is very seasonal and from April onwards I have 46 functions to organise and will be surrounded by amazing food, so need to be back to my slim self with mega willpower!

So defo count me in! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

EXCELLENT :). Now I have some company i'm sure to stay on track, sounds crazy but i'm sooooo looking forward to it. I have 4/5 stone to lose. ASAP. Would love to be a size 12 for summer and my holiday in July to Cyprus. xx

Am sure you will do it Katie :) I have lost 19lbs in 3 weeks and 3 days, which I am thrilled with!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's great, bet you feel so much better already :).

This is officially day 1 for me and it's going well as i'm so focused. Roll on april/may time when I should be in my size 12's :). Good luck ladies. Keep me posted. xx

I started on the 2nd of Jan! Not doing to well so far. Ive only likes meal replacement so far, have thrown most of the other ones I've tried in the bin. lol!

I've got my grandpa's 80th birthday lunch on Sunday aswell, so not sure if my weight loss over the first couple of weeks will be spectacular, but anything better than a gain or sts is a bonus in my book!

Good luck with it! :D

Hi Katie

I am new to the Cambridge Diet and I started today. Would love to join you guys on your journey. I have about 6 stone to lose and would like to lose as much as possible by the end of April. I did it back in 2006, but 4 years later I met my husband became incredibly content and the weight piled on!! I have PCOS too, which sometimes makes it a little harder to lose weight!

Wishing everyone good luck on their new years journey!!

Hi Katie

I am new to the Cambridge Diet and I started today. Would love to join you guys on your journey. I have about 6 stone to lose and would like to lose as much as possible by the end of April. I did it back in 2006, but 4 years later I met my husband became incredibly content and the weight piled on!! I have PCOS too, which sometimes makes it a little harder to lose weight!

Wishing everyone good luck on their new years journey!!

I'm in the same boat as you. PCOS and about 6 stone to lose!

Also, I blame my OH for the last 2 stone I have to lose! lol! Damn this feeling of contentment!!! :p

im starting CDsoon !! best of luck to ya - im sure ul do great :)

I'm in the same boat as you. PCOS and about 6 stone to lose!

Also, I blame my OH for the last 2 stone I have to lose! lol! Damn this feeling of contentment!!! :p

Yes they are to blame for making us soooo happy!!! Bless them. I don't think mine is too impressed about having to learn how to cook. Said I didn't mind making him the odd meal but apart from that he will need to fend for himself. He has been pretty cool about it. Said if I can lose 2.5 stone before our hols in May, he will buy me the ugh boots I've always wanted :). So now I'm determined because i couldn't of warranted it before. I'm gonna try really hard although I am going out for a meal on the 30 Jan for hubby's birthday. So that's 4 weeks. What do u reckon would be a reasonable goal?? X

I've started cd today too - have 4-5 stone to lose & would like to lose most of it before the end of April as I am going to be 40! Is it realistic to lose a stone each month? I'm doing soul source x3 a day? Good luck everyone :)

I've started cd today too - have 4-5 stone to lose & would like to lose most of it before the end of April as I am going to be 40! Is it realistic to lose a stone each month? I'm doing soul source x3 a day? Good luck everyone :)

Hi Lucy, I lost 4 stone in 4 months before on a normal diet with exercise so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be achievable. I've seen a couple of people on here who have lost 4 stone in 12 weeks....I'm hoping I can lose the same amount as you by then as I go on hols for a family wedding in may :) x

Hi Katie!

I started Cambridge yesterday too.

Have three stone to lose as soon as I can - fed up of feeling rubbish about myself.

Day one wasn't too bad, and haven't felt too hungry on day 2, just have a constant desire to put something in my mouth that isn't liquid!!!!

How is everyone getting on with drinking so much water? I have been going back and forth to the toilet in work today - my colleagues must think there is something wrong with me!!

Finding it hard when people are eating around me, especially bread...my number one love and downfall!!!

Good luck everyone xxx

Hi guy's. So pleased to have a few more girlies on-board. 2nd day almost complete with no hiccups. (Still feeling pretty full from xmas haha).

I have done this diet on and off for almost 7 years and I know how great it is, my issue is with the maintenance. I lost almost 5 stone first time around (in 4 months, and stuck to ss over the xmas and NY). Other times Ive done it and lost 2 or 3 stone here and there and gave up. Well not this time, I want a sexy bikini to put on my sexy ass when I go to Cyprus in july haha.

Hows everyone getting on today?? xx

Hi guy's. So pleased to have a few more girlies on-board. 2nd day almost complete with no hiccups. (Still feeling pretty full from xmas haha).

I have done this diet on and off for almost 7 years and I know how great it is, my issue is with the maintenance. I lost almost 5 stone first time around (in 4 months, and stuck to ss over the xmas and NY). Other times Ive done it and lost 2 or 3 stone here and there and gave up. Well not this time, I want a sexy bikini to put on my sexy ass when I go to Cyprus in july haha.

Hows everyone getting on today?? xx

Well day 1 and I feel pretty good!! I've got a holiday too to aim for in May and im really determined to do it this time. It's good to hear how well the diet works from people who have had fantastic successes before. I can't wait for my first weigh in on the 10th. Does anyone else struggle with the water? I'm peeing for England.. !! Also what are the signs of ketosis ?? Lily xx

Hi LP, welcome to the world of CD. :).

I struggle with the water and the 'peeing' lol. But it gets easier and does eventually become routime and the peeing gets less. Try water flavourings, they're nice. Also you can buy some ketosis stick to pee on from chemist and they'll tell you wether or not you are in ketosis.
Good luck and keep me posted. xx

Oh and signs for ketosis are bad breath :-(. It's a killer lol. But use breath fresheners and I chew sugar free gum when Im at work as I work close to my colleagues. xx

Back