January challenge anyone?? Starting 2nd Jan.

Yay! 4 pounds off this week :)

11 pounds in 2 weeks is more than I could have ever hoped for, hoping to make it a round stone next week!

My Cambridge counselor is so dippy sometimes. Today she forgot to charge me for my entire order. Luckily I am very honest and text her straight away - which was just as well as she forgot to put some of my order in the box. I think that is karma!!

Anyway, really happy with my loss.

Not happy though with the fact that one of my best friends from Australia sent me a huge package today - full of Australian sweeties, and TIM TAMS!! *hides in a a cupboard*

Anyone else weigh in today?

:) xxx

Well done with the WI!!!!!

*step away from the package*

Congratulations you loser!!!! :D

*dances*

Great loss hun. Well done. I'm hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow. Still no cheating for me :) xxx

Hello Ladies, Sorry i've been away so long, had loads of work on. Well done on all the fab WI's. I have my second official WI on thursday :). xx

Hi girlies! Your all doing incredibly well! Big congratulations from me!! Enjoy reading your posts and really hope I'm not affected with the whole period thing... My OH won't be happy if he can't have any for 3 weeks :D x

My period finally went away. 16 days in total. Hopefully thats me for a couple of days at least! lol! :p

Think mine is on its way out at last too :) hope the bloating goes down now too!! Xx

Hi girls, sorry I have been quiet this week, have been so busy in work this week I have been in from dusk till dawn putting together a documentary on Adoption. Very good subject, but so emotive it can be draining at times. If you know of anyone that has been through, or is going through the adoption process in Wales, do let me know! lol.

Anyway back to the diet. Weirdly this week I haven't had much time to think about it, and I am at a funeral tomorrow all the way in Exeter (I live in Cardiff) so I don't suppose I will think about it much tomorrow either. However I have been rubbish with my water this week as I have been so busy in work I just haven't had the time!!! I have bought some Senokot today... I hope this will alleviate other issues I am having at the moment!! Are they safe to take on SS, I see that Senna is a fruit apparently. And is it safe for me to take one tonight if I am going to be in a car for 6 hours tomorrow?!!? I just don't know!!! The scales aren't moving this week either, but for once I am not too worried. I am feeling good (BM's aside!) my clothes are fitting me better, 3 people have told me my face it look more "sculptured" this week, and one plus side to being busy is that I have hardly thought about food!

On the downside today I did THE WALK OF DEATTTTHHH at lunch time! lol. I had to go to Tesco to get a birthday card and the Senokot. Between ITV and Tesco is.... PIZZA HUT (or pizza gut as I now like to refer to it) BURGER KING, MACDONALDS, MARKS AND SPENCER SIMPLY FOOD, AND NANDOS!!.... and that's not to mention passing the DREADED sandwich aisle to get to the birthday cards in Tesco. LOL, I thought I was sweating because of the walking, but I think it was my body crying from some naughty treats.

Resist I did though, and felt much better for it on the walk back!!!

How is everyone else fairing this week? We will be a month in before we know it!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

U did well Beth! Hard tho isn't it, it was my little girls 3rd birthday today so after Playgroup I took 9 of her friends to McDonald's! It was like mental torture but I just sat there with my water! Hopefully us resisting will be worth it on our next wi xx

i hope so too!! but according to my scales...ive put ON weight!!!!! cant believe it lol....but not too worried! hoping the senokot do their work. ive only taken one tho..i was too scared to take two!!!! arghhh!!! xxxx

I have the worst walk of death on my way to and from work, i think i worked out i pass between 11-14 takeaways/restaurants depending on which way i go as i walk through part of the city centre including the Chinese quarter, although most of the places are kebab or pizza shop type places. Also pass my favourite chip shop. Sooooo horrible.

Oh no.... I pass an indian takeaway and a chinese on my way home, so I'm not too bad. However, if it makes you feel any better, my entire house smells of chinese because my OH has just finished eating....wait for it.... chicken chow mein, chicken balls with sweet & sour sauce and salt & chilli chips.

He's a bin. A skinny, skinny bin. Pfft.

Kill him!!!!

PHEW!

This weekend has been a challenge!

Friday I went to a funeral so obviously a lot of people were having a drink and there was a huge buffet. Turning away from a real devonshire scone with clotted cream and jame was HARD!!! But managed the day hiding in my car drinking tetras haha! Luckily I was driving so didnt have that to worry about, and also because it was in Exeter, I could make a swift exit and didn't have to stay too long at the wake.

Then yesterday, and this really is just my luck....had my soup at 7pm, and sat down to watch TV for the night. 9:30 the doorbell goes..to which I was thinking who on earth is that?!! Opened it...dominoes pizza. He said is this "**** insert address here***" "yesssss" I replied!...here's your pizza! I said I haven't ordered a pizza!!! He said well it is paid for and it is to this address. So he rang the guy it was meant for, but he didn't answer...and the guy was like, well it's paid for, take it!!! hahaha. So my boyfriend had a free pizza...I thought God was just having a laugh with me!!!

And today it was a friend of mines daughter's first birthday. Cue lots of cake, fizzy pop, sweets and beige food (chicken nuggets, sandwiches, potato waffles) I managed to stick to my water. GOOD LORD!!

This weekend has shown me, when it comes to it I actually do have willpower!!

However, the scales have not reflected this wonderful abstinence on my part! But I'm not too bothered, as long as other weeks make up for it!!!

xxxxxxxx

Oh my! I'd have thought the world was ****ing with me if Domino's showed up and gave me a pizza I hadnt ordered!

Just aswell your other half was in! Mine would have been over the moon! lol!

And super well done on the whole weekend!!! That is definitly some willpower you have there! :D

i know! i was literally like is this some sort of practical joke. lol. however dont you hate it when youve been so good and resisted treats and the scales just dont reward you for it. thats not a fault of the diet that is a fault of life! my friend whose party i was at today is so tiny and she eats like mad..but she says she would love to have curves...noone is happy with their lot in life!! human nature i guess!!!

4lbs off today! Can't wait for this period to do 1 tho 8 days do far and I'm not due on until wed! So looks like another week to look forward to at LEAST!!! Hope everyone's wi's go well xx

Back