January challenge anyone?? Starting 2nd Jan.

Congratulations! And good luck with getting rid of the period. Mine isn't sure if its coming back or not.

Pain in the ass.

Another 2.5lbs off this week. Really happy with that as my scales weren't moving at all. So down to 133.5lbs

My CDC is now away for two weeks, so my weigh in will be in a fortnight - but I will probably update with my own weigh in this time next week :)

This sounds silly but I am already thinking about my diet post diet if that makes sense! I know I am only 3 weeks in, but I think it is important to "stay in touch" with food, and start preparing for my life after the diet, and 3 months is short term in comparision with the life long changes I intend to make. Just started looking at low GI food lists, and healthy meals etc. Really weirdly I think after this diet I will actually stop being lazy with food, and begin to really learn to cook - I am a good cook, but usually my boyfriend does the cooking, so it is going to be time for me to literally step up to the plate!!!

Anyone else have a weigh in today?

xxxxxx

Well done with the WI! :D

Def on track to lose more than a stone this month! Yay!!!

I have my weigh in at 6.30. Fingers crossed for a good loss. Been 100% again xxx

Hope its gone well! :D

fingers crossed!!! xxx

6lbs this week guys!! I'm one v happy bunny xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:talk017:

Thanks my lovely xxxx

hi all :)

hope youre all having a great week...for me this week has flown by. mainly because i have been so busy at work. filming 7-7 tomorrow so god knows how I will be by the end of the day because when i am on the road i dont have much time to drink either :(

booked myself a couple of treats...a hair appointment on saturday to celebrate one month on the diet with no cheating. And this is something i am very excited about......in april as i hopefully come off the diet i am hosting a vintage tea party at work and then "the big cardiff bake off" on the following weekend. all the proceeds are going towards ty hafan childrens hospice which is an amazing cause, and we are all going to dress in vintage clothes and use vintage china and have lovely cakes and tea (i will be sticking to the tea though!!) xxx

hello lovely ladies.

hope you have all had a great weekend. here is a rundown of mine.

Friday - went better than expected. always worried when i am out filming because nine times out of ten the producer wants to go for lunch in a pub or likewise. however i managed to sway her decision to tesco and she made do with canteen fish fingers (which were really tempting) and i sat in the middle of tesco whizzing up a shake!!!! however,filming was really hard. i met croatian orphan and his adoptive mum. he was a lovely 11 year old boy but he has global delay due to living a life of pure destitution in a croatian orhanage where he was chained to his bed. meeting him really puts intl perspective just how much we take for granted..that little boy has been through so much..but all he did was smile.

saturday - oh dear saturday was a mishmash! had my porridge and popped off to the hairdresser. by popped off i was actually there ALL day and got offered not even a glass of water. very happy with my hair though ive popped a picture with the post. i cut quite a bit off and reeeally blonded it up..though the light in the pic is dodgy!! sooo no water till 5pm then i got home and had my soup then headed out to a gig. fantastic gig with one of my fave bands exit ten. but without realising i drank 7pints of water in the space of the gig...and i was literally bloated as anything when i got home...at midnight...and still had a milkshake to drink. didnt want to mess with the system so managed to down it with trouble. then had stomach pain and general uncomfortableness alll night. note to self: drink water throughout day..do not drown self!!

sunday - ive been off the water today after yesterdays fiasco but still managed a couple of pints. my parents are selling their house at the mo, so i was sorting through my old stuff today. i found a picture of myself when i had terrible anorexia as a young teenager. i decided to keep it out to remind myself that i am doing this diet to find some middle ground. i am not going back to overeating...but i am certainly not going back to undereating either. i also bought my lovely lovely boyfriend a fabby valentines gift today. a real barber quilted jacket. i dont usually spend on valentines..but he has been so supportive of me on this diet, obviously we wont be able to do the usual meal out this year so wanted to spend the meal money on his gift, he spent loads of time and effort buying me a beautiful joules coat for xmas and really...he is just fab-tastic. he has put up with quite alot with my crazy body hangups. :)

well that was a long update for one weekend!! love to you all..ive been keeping up with all your progess even if i havent had much time to respond to threads, and i am so proud of you all xxxx

forgot to add the hair pic... here it is. the dress i am wearing used to be small..last night i couldnt keep it up!

ForumRunner_20120129_215642.jpg

Wow! That's an absolutely fabulous loss! Super well done to you! :)

Quick question.

I have a friend coming down from Bristol on Saturday. I feel terrible to make her come all the way to Cardiff and not even take her for lunch.

If I do go for lunch, I am thinking of going to Prezzo.

Here is one of the Salads they are doing at the moment.

Obviously I would leave the flat bread that it is served with, but what else shall I lose from the dish?

Chargrilled chicken breast, field mushrooms, avocado, roasted peppers, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, focaccia croutons and spinach leaves in a honey mustard dressing

I get the feeling I would be left with chicken, mushroom, cucumber and spinach?

Obviously I would ask for it without sauce.

It makes me wonder whether to bother going for lunch at all! I would probably only end up feeling guilty for eating anything.

*sigh* I am loving the results of this diet, but it sure is antisocial.

I'm in the same situation on sat 11th I'm going to see ghost at the theatre then for a meal with friends. I'm just going to miss 2 milkshakes and have chicken or fish with veg or salad. If I was u I would just have it all but without the flat bread then get straight back on the day after. Hopefully it's not easier said than done!!! X

oh boohoo!! i never thought i would have to feel so guilty about eating salad lol. its ridiculous because if i wasnt on this diet i would be straight in there with a pizza,creamy pasta and loads of garlic bread. so im going to try and think of it like that!! healthier choices are the long term goal in this diet!!!

went to harvester. had plain chicken. a field mushroom. both grilled. and a handful of lettuce cucumber and green pepper. will i be ok ketosis wise????

should be absolutely peachy.

thanks spangles. i needed some reassurance. this diet makes you slightly crazy on times. i just bought myself jeans in a smaller size to spur me on. im in between sozes now. my jeans im wearing today are way too big but the size down was "snug" lol.

Back