January Challenge - Week 3

dellybelly

Silver Member
Lose an average 1 - 2lbs per week?

Maybe average out at 5lbs lost per month? ........

Do you need the motivation? Going it alone and need someone to report to/track your losses for you?

Would you like to see how other minis are getting on with their journey at a glance?

Then join up to our Weightwatchers 2lb club......

What is it? .....

If you've seen the stickeyed thread at the top of the WW page for the 2lb club, then that's what I'm talking about.

I challenge you to lose an average of 2lbs weight per week which I "save up" for all of us on our minimins chart. Of course, we all have bad weeks and don't always lose 2lbs every week, so there's also a monthly challenge to lose 5lbs in a month. It's a great way to keep motivated and focused from week to week and month to month. Who knows by next christmas, if we all aimed to acheive the 5lb challenge every month, we'd have lost 60lbs....each!

So, who want's to be a loser? Join the minis ww 2lb club .

What do I need to do?

Just post your name on this thread and I'll add you to the chart. It's posted every week on a Friday night/Saturday morning. Please post your weightloss on here weekly after you've had your weigh in.
Who knows, if you lose the most, you might be slimmer of the week or slimmer of the challenge (no special prizes, just losing the most weight should be reward enough!)

Sign me up too Edel :)

me please!! thanks so much! - lost 1lb last Tues x

me please i weigh in on weds and lost 7.5lbs

Thanks guys. I'm still feeling a bit off colour which is why I haven't posted anything even resembling a chart this weekend. I'll be back later this weekend and get it done then.

Sorry for the delay.

The Challenge Begins!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay in getting the chart up this weekend.

So, here's how this month's challenge looks so far. This challenge has begun from Monday 7th January and will be running for the next 4 weeks until Friday 1st February. I've started everyone at a 0 total weightloss, it makes it easier for me to keep an eye on totals from now on and also lets us all start from a level playing field. If you'd prefer I kept a record of total weightlosses to date, just let me know what they are and I can add them to the chart.

Congratulations to Kirsty -:party0038: this weeks SOTW with an astounding 7.5lbs off.

A hearty congratulations to Is25 - who has also lost 7lbs this week.... we're not worthy! Well done.

6yft8d4.jpg

oooh please can I join?

I weigh on a saturday which could be tricky, but I'm an online member so I use my own scales anyway, so I'll have a quick weigh on a Thurs to be in time for the list.

Last week I lost 3, but I don't mind if you just add me in starting now instead of back dating.

mags
xxxx

Welcome to the challenge Mags1. If you want to keep weighing on a Saturday that's no problem. I can probably put off posting the chart until after you've posted.

Well done supergran (now have that billy connolly song going through my head - thanks for that) 3.5lbs is a fantastic start.

Well done too Marie - glad to see that despite all the talk of doritos you 've done well.

1.5 lb off for me this week :)

Thanks for doing this Dellybelly. Hope you're feeling better.

x

STS this week :confused:
sign me up for next week im determained to loose somethin

Back