January challenge

Destamia 11lbs is great. I've been sticking to SP plan today, since its my first day today. I hope I get as good weight loss result as you did this week. Would make is so much more bearable then the whole target taunting me at the moment.

Not even really started yet as the first class I can join isn't until Wednesday so first loss will be a week later - just chomping at the bit to get this started. Carole x

Not even really started yet as the first class I can join isn't until Wednesday so first loss will be a week later - just chomping at the bit to get this started. Carole x

Could weigh at home tonight or at boots or a friends? That would give you a 2 or 3 day start to boost your losses for this month? Xx

I'm in as well! Good luck, everyone. xx

EDIT: whoops! Thought I was on the last page on page 3! Fixed the list now.

Jayde 5 lbs to go 0lbs lost
Bigbear 14lbs to go 0lbs lost
Destamia 20 lbs to go - 11 lbs lost
Jules1981 10 lbs to go- 0 lbs lost
LottieBird 20 lbs to go - 0 lbs lost
PrincessSparklePants 14lb to go - 0lbs lost
CaroleM 14lbs go to 0lbs lost
S_J_B 8lbs to go - 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 7lbs to go - 0lb lost
Nazia80 14lbs to go - 0lbs lose
Nannacath 10lbs to go - 0lbs lost
Hershey 20lbs to go 0lbs lost
Ladyfelsham 14lbs to go - 0lbs lost
Gamy 17lbs to go - 0lbs lost
Chezz 14lbs to go - 0lbs lost
snowbryneich 7lbs to go - 0lbs lost
GrumpySpacePrincess 8 lb to go - 0 lb lost

Welcome new comers :)

Thanks to a fab idea from Chezz, I've decided to start whats now known as 'the weight loss bin' . Let's see as a team how much we can chuck in the weight loss bin each month! Let's become the most successful team on minimins! This is our legacy!! X

That is a great idea, I think we can really smash this between us. Maybe even lose a few people or equivalent so to speak! :happy096: When we count at the end of each month we can look up what weight that much like a sack of potatoes for instance or a mini - down the road a bit - lol xx wouldn't that be fun!

Welcome new comers :)

Thanks to a fab idea from Chezz, I've decided to start whats now known as 'the weight loss bin' . Let's see as a team how much we can chuck in the weight loss bin each month! Let's become the most successful team on minimins! This is our legacy!! X

I'm in as well! Good luck, everyone. xx EDIT: whoops! Thought I was on the last page on page 3! Fixed the list now. Jayde 5 lbs to go 0lbs lost Bigbear 14lbs to go 0lbs lost Destamia 20 lbs to go - 11 lbs lost Jules1981 10 lbs to go- 0 lbs lost LottieBird 20 lbs to go - 0 lbs lost PrincessSparklePants 14lb to go - 0lbs lost CaroleM 14lbs go to 0lbs lost S_J_B 8lbs to go - 0lbs lost PurpleRoses 7lbs to go - 0lb lost Nazia80 14lbs to go - 0lbs lose Nannacath 10lbs to go - 0lbs lost Hershey 20lbs to go 0lbs lost Jayde 5 lbs to go 0lbs lost Bigbear 14lbs to go 0lbs lost Destamia 20 lbs to go - 11 lbs lost Jules1981 10 lbs to go- 0 lbs lost LottieBird 20 lbs to go - 0 lbs lost PrincessSparklePants 14lb to go - 0lbs lost CaroleM 14lbs go to 0lbs lost S_J_B 8lbs to go - 0lbs lost PurpleRoses 7lbs to go - 0lb lost Nazia80 14lbs to go - 0lbs lose Nannacath 10lbs to go - 0lbs lost Ladyfelsham 14lbs to go - 0lbs lost Gamy 17lbs to go - 0lbs lost Chezz 14lbs to go - 0lbs lost snowbryneich 7lbs to go - 0lbs lost GrumpySpacePrincess 8 lb to go - 0 lb lost

I've just gone through the list and its repeated half way through. A few people are on twice. Could someone amend it for me please? I can't get on the laptop to do it properly xx

Lets see if we can make it right =)

Camplestar 15 lb to go - 0 lb lost

I did check all the 5 pages to make sure we have everyone here, but could everyone just double check that their names and weights are here and are right too =)
So glad to see so many people here =) Keep going girls, only 27 days to go =)

Lets see if we can make it right =) Hershey 20lbs to go 0lbs lost Jayde 5 lbs to go 0lbs lost Bigbear 14lbs to go 0lbs lost Destamia 20 lbs to go - 11 lbs lost Jules1981 10 lbs to go- 0 lbs lost LottieBird 20 lbs to go - 0 lbs lost PrincessSparklePants 14lb to go - 0lbs lost CaroleM 14lbs go to 0lbs lost S_J_B 8lbs to go - 0lbs lost PurpleRoses 7lbs to go - 0lb lost Nazia80 14lbs to go - 0lbs lose Nannacath 10lbs to go - 0lbs lost Ladyfelsham 14lbs to go - 0lbs lost Gamy 17lbs to go - 0lbs lost Chezz 14lbs to go - 0lbs lost snowbryneich 7lbs to go - 0lbs lost GrumpySpacePrincess 8 lb to go - 0 lb lost Camplestar 15 lb to go - 0 lb lost I did check all the 5 pages to make sure we have everyone here, but could everyone just double check that their names and weights are here and are right too =) So glad to see so many people here =) Keep going girls, only 27 days to go =)

Thanks for that :) yep, I'm On there xx

Update - 8 lbs lost - 12 pounds to go (Goal form month 20 pounds)

Upate from me - 8 pounds off so far this month. Goal for month 20 pounds. Should be able to manage that as just starting off ... :D

CaroleM 12lbs to go - 8lbs lost (Goal for this month - 20lbs)

:coffee: Going for coffee, before I fall asleep at my desk lol xx

Hugs to all. Come on girls whoop whoop!!

8 lbs - wow , well done girl. Oh how I love those first weeks high weight losses =) Keep going , you can do 20 , only 12 lb more to ho =)

8 lb is an amazing loss! Well done. :D

2 lb off for me this week. :)

CaroleM 12lbs to go - 8lbs lost (Goal for this month - 20lbs)
GrumpySpacePrincess 6 lb to go - 2 lb lost

Last edited:
well done with the losses girls x x x