January weight loss!

Looks Bewteeeeful Suse. x

good work!

when do we start to register on it? when i get to below post christmas weight? that means that i actually have to lose 9lb to make the january goal, yipes! i have lost 1lb of the gain .......glad its you working this out not me.

ladyfelsham said:
There you go

Waterworks - 7lb (starting at 164 - topped out at 167)- 5lbs -1lb
Ber-297 - 10lbs -6lbs, -2lbs
Marty - 5lbs -
Linzi - 10lbs (starting at 194) -1.2lbs, -2.8lbs
Seraphine - 10lbs (starting at 160) -6lbs!!
Vicky - 7lbs (starting 156.2!!!) -3lbs (2.12lbs) -0.12lbs
Susie - 8lbs (try and take off what I put on!) -6lbs
Michael - 6lb (starting at 170lb) -4lb
Nellyphant - 10lbs - 7lbs off! -2lb
Kezzybee - 11lbs
echoburning- 16lbs -10lbs
Ossireo - 7lbs (taking off my xmas/nye gain!) -4lb
Dizzydelly - 11lbs -9lb
Jim 16lbs (Christmas gain) -8lbs
Quak 9lbs (Christmas/NY gain lol) -5lbs
Katie - 10lbs -8lbs
Welshbrummie - 10lb please 0 doh!
Jupiter - 6lb
Missy 14lbs,(1st wk induction im hoping for a biggy )
Alibabs - 7lbs (starting 136) -3
Marysu- 11lbs (starting at 175) -6lbs -1lb
HPony - 7lbs -6lbs
Lyndsay - 10 lbs
Helen - 14lbs -8lbs
Pigletville - 5lbs (starting 222) 0!!
Clarelouise1- 10lbs -5
Snickett - 10lbs
Rosebug - 10lbs
DK - 5lbs -2 joining in late, only 5 days
Biggz - 25lbs- starting at 357. My 1st induction. Current weight 340 lbs.

good work!

when do we start to register on it? when i get to below post christmas weight? that means that i actually have to lose 9lb to make the january goal, yipes! i have lost 1lb of the gain .......glad its you working this out not me.

I adjusted mine to make it show where I wanted to end up at the end of Jan Marty - does that help?

When I started this thread I was still eating crappily, and wanted to lose 4lb. I subsequently gained another 3lb in three days, :eek: so took that as my starting point and needed to lose 7lb in total to get to the same goal weight. Is that what you meant?

Actually - wot she said ;)

:)

ok, so no pressure now marty, you can do this.......i have to lose 9lb in jan to make my 5lb loss, and jan is half over all ready. i'm in deep trouble here!

i did much better with the drinking yesterday, but was hungry all day! managed to snack on correct foods, but too much of them i fear, this is really going to challenge me.......

i can do it i can do it...

why did i have to be the one with the body that refuses to respond in enthusiasm to all my best efforts to sort out its shape!!!!!!!

you CAN do it Marty! i snacked loads yesterday too but again only legal stuff, was starving for some reason. As long as you in your carb count dont worry about it :)

Marty - 5lbs -
Seraphine - 10lbs (starting at 160) -6lbs!! (STS)
Kezzybee - 11lbs
Dizzydelly - 11lbs -9lb
Katie - 10lbs -8lbs
Jupiter - 6lb
HPony - 7lbs -6lbs
Lyndsay - 10 lbs
Helen - 14lbs -8lbs
Clarelouise1- 10lbs -5
Snickett - 10lbs
Rosebug - 10lbs

Okay - I had a bad food week. It was my birthday on Friday and went to a party, and this weekend my husband and children have made me the mother of all chocolate cakes, so this weekend has been a write off. Oh well. Back on track tomorrow, and I don't have any plans for MONTHS so I'm really hoping to shake this last stone without distractions!

On the up side, I asked my husband to buy me a pair of jeans at Old Navy in the States last week - I wanted a size 10 (12 UK) as a "motivation" because that's the size I want to be. I GOT THEM ON!!!!! They are really snug, and I don't want to wear them outside because they give me a muffin top, but I still got them on and zipped!!!! I'm pleased beyond measure. I jumped up and down and hollered in my kitchen like a little kid :)

Plus my MIL gave me a nice outfit from M&S in size 14, and I think she expected it would be too tight but I wore it yesterday and it fit like I was born into it. She was really surprised - after all the flak I've taken about "how can a potato be bad for you?", I'm now smaller than her and she's been going to slimming clubs for 15 years. She still won't join me over here though.

Pass the steak!

On the up side, I asked my husband to buy me a pair of jeans at Old Navy in the States last week - I wanted a size 10 (12 UK) as a "motivation" because that's the size I want to be. I GOT THEM ON!!!!! They are really snug, and I don't want to wear them outside because they give me a muffin top, but I still got them on and zipped!!!! I'm pleased beyond measure. I jumped up and down and hollered in my kitchen like a little kid :)

Plus my MIL gave me a nice outfit from M&S in size 14, and I think she expected it would be too tight but I wore it yesterday and it fit like I was born into it. She was really surprised - after all the flak I've taken about "how can a potato be bad for you?", I'm now smaller than her and she's been going to slimming clubs for 15 years. She still won't join me over here though.

Pass the steak!

There is surely no finer feeling than fitting into old clothes and new sexy clothes! Congrats!

Marty - 5lbs -
Seraphine - 10lbs (starting at 160) -6lbs!! (STS)
Kezzybee - 11lbs
Dizzydelly - 11lbs -9lb
Katie - 10lbs -8lbs
Jupiter - 6lb
HPony - 7lbs -6lbs
Lyndsay - 10 lbs
Helen - 14lbs -8lbs
Clarelouise1- 10lbs -5
Snickett - 10lbs
Rosebug - 10lbs - 8lbs

Sorry! The formatting seems to have been lost somewhere and I don't know how to put it back in as I'm rather useless at computers.

Back