• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jas' Maintenance Diary

S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Right, I decided to start one up 'cause I'm caving!
I did great on the refeed week, even lost 2lbs. And I wasn't horrible last week, I stayed stable, which I suppose is good. But I want to lose more weight. And unless I talk to people about it, I'm really bad.
I ate so much chocolate this week! But it's pretty much all out of my house now, so I can't eat any more! And since I still stayed the same, no harm done I guess.

So I'll start my diary today

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Hi Jas

You have made the first big step re: maintenance.....keeping a record of what you have eaten. I used to poohoo it, esp when I was really struggling and thought it was making me worse! But, from experience and with the help of the guys on here, I realise that we need to be accountable!

So, I think recording is great! I understand where you are coming from too...I have a real problem with chocolate and dont even know if I will ever be able to eat it again..it is such a trigger for me and it is so hard to stop once you start - eh!

You have nipped it in the bud and welcome to the maintenance......you will get lots of help and advice, oh, and a lot of :hug99:and:whoopass:.....:p:p

We are all in it together and it isnt always easy!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
How's it going Jas?? x