Jax is not going to be FAT diary!!!

JACSFAT

I've decided today that even though i'm on day 31 I'd start a diary, so I have something to read back on!

So here goes.....
I've always been the larger one in my group of friends, I put serious weight on once I left school and was catching a bus to college rather than walking. Then I past my driving test which meant McDonalds drive thru :sigh:
And it just continued to go on, like it does.
I think I was around 14st when I got engaged, I was 10st 7lbs on my wedding day! I had to be pinned into my size 12 dress which fitted 4 weeks before my wedding......then 6 years on I had my first baby in 2009. I think at my heaviest I got up to 16st, I was 15st 8lbs when I started WW in May 2010. I've yo-yo'd since, my lightest on WW was 13st 6lbs in Aug 2011!!!
So here I am now, having put nearly 2st on in 5 months something had to give, my start weight on LT was 15st 1lbs.
I found the first week to be so hard and even contemplated quitting on day 6, but I'm so glad I continued. I've actually found this diet to be really easy, don't get me wrong there are times when I'd love to eat something naughty. But I love the fact that my only choices are chocolate, strawberry or vanilla. I love that there are no guilty feelings over choices I've made!

I'm planning on re-feeding the first week in April, I have a Christening to go to the week after so I want to be able to enjoy that. Plus we will be staying over for the weekend so it'll be easier if I'm eating. But I plan to get right back on it once I'm home, I WILL BE 10st 10lbs again!!

Wow that was so therapeutic........:D

Just had a lovely hot shower to warm me up, hate being cold roll on the summer! :)
I had my chocolate mousse while hubby had a kebab, now my house stinks!
I've got my weigh in tomorrow so that's something to look forward to. Something I'm not looking forward to is the in laws coming to stay for the weekend. I will defo be on here loads over the weekend pretending to be busy!
Having an early night so na night everyone.

Weigh in today.....only lost 2lbs bit gutted with that :(

Do not be sad a loss is so much better than a gain or even a stay the same!! I'm sure it will pick up next week x

I know, I'm planning on doing some exercise this week so hopefully I get a better loss. I think it usually slows down for most people around wk 4-5ish!!

Today I've been a domestic goddess and the hostess with the mostess looking after the in-laws!! Cooked breakfast this morning and a lovely roast dinner for tea. They can't understand how I can cook and not eat, but it really doesn't faze me. I wasn't tempted by anything not even the pudding!!
I'll be glad to go to work tomorrow ;)

Day - whatever?!
Feeling hungry today, just having my flapjack - YUM :( while my colleagues are having Subway. Who needs Subway - not me!! Feeling a bit rubbish today, really bloated and a bit bunged up. Really should've taken something this morning, will have to wait till tonight to have some Movicol!

Felt really hungry and weird yesterday, I must of drank about 5.5ltrs of water. Not sure if thats too much but I was peeing all night!! I kept getting hiccups to which was also odd.
Anyway feel much better today I've ordered a treadmill, just a cheap one but can't wait to get started on C25K. Feeling really positive today I just can't wait to start exercising because I know the weight should just fall off me, hopefully I haven't left it to long as I'm planning on re-feeding in 3 weeks. But running is the start of a new healthier me after my LT journey ends!!

Hey hun, sounds like your doing really well.... diarys are always great and very cathartic for us... PLUS encouraging for others too. Well done on being a domestic goddess too ;) Keep it up... your doing so well L xxx

Thanks so much Loulou, the support on here is one of the main things thats keeps me going ;)
You have done so well......I read your diary a couple of weeks ago well it took me a couple of sessions to read it all. How are you doing? I used to binge and purge a lot when I was younger, thankfully i grew out of it. It does sometimes come in my head but I try and contain the urge!

I'm sat at work counting down the minutes and seconds till 5pm, my new treadmill has arrived and I can't wait to have a go. It'll probably kill me but I'm determined to run 5K! I tried to do my fitness DVD last night and could only do half of it....I'm sooooo unfit :( BUT not for long!!!

I'm so looking forward to the weekend, it didn't really feel like much of one last weekend with the In-laws here. But tomorrow I have my WI then I'm getting my nails done, then I'm going to sort my spare room out. Then if the weather is nice I'm going to take my daughter to the park :)

Ha ha yeah it would have took a while! Yeah I will beat the bingeing and purging.... help is now being taken for that and I am slowly learning how to control it.... gonna take time.
Hioping you do`bnt do too much on the treadmill.... space it hun, baby steps 1st, dont do too muc or you`ll dread going on it again!
Hoping the weather stays lovely for you then and enjoy yourselves... Great idea havin nails done... such a lovely treat i think :)
Your doing brill..... keep strong :D xx

Thats great your getting help hun :)

I've had a very busy but wonderful weekend! Had a great Mothers day with my daughter, hubby had to work so we went shopping with my Mum.
WI on Saturday and I lost 5lbs :) :)
Very happy with that.....my plan this week is to do 30mins an evening on my treadmill, try and run for more than 2 mins!
I'm re-feeding in 2 weeks so I'm doing a lot of researching what plan to follow because I am not ruining all my hard work!!

OH yeah I forgot the most inportant thing that happened this weekend.....I tried on a pair on skinny jeans in DP size 14!!!!! and they fitted!!!! not a pretty site with my muffin top hanging over but still they were on and done up!! They were to short so I didn't buy them, instead I went to Next and bought a pair without trying them on. Needless to say Next sizes are far smaller than DP as I can just about get these ones over my thighs, but I've kept them as my goal!!

Well done Jacs on staying strong for so long. It seems you're doing well on this diet.

Where you going to kepp your jeans so that you keep your gola in mind? I keep an item of clothig thats just a bit too small for me on the outside of my wardrobe to spur me on. Then in the evening if I'm feeling tempted I'll nip upstairs and try it on. That helps keep me going.

Keep swimming!

Dusty x

Haha Dusty that is a great idea. They are still in the bag with the receipt at the moment! But thats the wrong attitude to have, I will hang them up tonight.....may even have a sneaky try on!

Had a terrible headache and nausea on Monday afternoon....my first headache on LT. I drank loads of water to try and swift it but it didn't work so I went to bed at 7pm!! It was really weird as I drank at least 4.5ltrs of water but didn't really wee much in the day, normally I'm up and down to the toilet all day. I didn't have anything to drink after 4:30pm.....then at 11pm, 2am & 4am I had massive really long wees TMI!! I think it all has something to do with not having a bowl movement for 4 days!

Anyways everythings back to normal now....I had a lil sneaky go on my scales this morning and I was 12st 13lbs whoooo hooooo I'm in the 12s!!! Hopefully mine are the same as the chemists on Saturday :)
I did my first session on C25K last night, it nearly killed me but I did it! Can't wait to be one of those freaks that enjoys running!!

I hate Fridays at work, they go sooooooooooooooo slow!!!! I'm feeling really fed up today, I'd love to go home and have a glass of wine and a take away :confused:......I think I'm just tired! I'm feeling quite apprehensive about re-feeding in 2 wks time too. I have a terrible attitude to food where as I'd have something naughty and think well I've had that and ruined my hard work......so I might as well have something else naughty and then I don't stop eating!:(
I've just checked the date and I'm due on, that explains why i'm feeling like this.....great it stucks being a women:cry::cry:
Right I defo need to distract myself, do some work women you have tonnes to do!!

Whoops not updated for 6 days......
Thankfully TOTM has appeared, which I'm glad about because I was feeling rubbish and bloated. But also my size 16 work trousers were nearly around my ankles they were that baggy, so I bought new size 14 ones and they fit!!! A little tight but I'm putting that down to TOTM!! I'm so happy.....I'm also loving exercise :confused: which I also throught of as a chore rather than something enjoyable. I've been doing C25K on Mondays, Wednesday & Fridays and 30 day Shred DVD on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
I'm re-feeding next Tuesday which will be 8 wks 100% TFR.....so proud that I've stuck to it and not slipped up once:thankyouthankyou:

WI tomorrow......not expecting anything massive as TOTM. I'm re-feeding on Tuesday :eek:
I'm really worried about it, but I know in my heart of hearts that I'll be fine. I'm never ever putting this weight back on, I feel like I've re-educated myself about my eating habits. I know I don't need to be picking all the time. I'll be keeping up my new fitness regime so I know that will help my keep the bulge at bay!!
I'm planning on healthy eating for the next couple of stone to come off, if I'm not able to do it by myself I'm going to join SW. I've done WW but never SW but I like the idea of a red day and green day.
I've got 5lbs to lose for my easter challange so I need 2.5lbs off this week and next week, whilst re-feeding....fingers crossed!
Going shopping tomorrow for an outfit for my friends Christening, haven't seen them for 6 months so they'll be seeing the new me in size 14 clothes. I am not buying size 16 even if a 14 is tight tough luck!!

Back