Jax's Diary

LOL my kiddies are fit and healthy thank heavens - Its the child I support 1:1 who was poorly hence why I was allowed to have the afternoon off - if he was in school I'd never get the time off :(

On the wii front - fingers and toes crossed it should arrive shortly!!!

Whoops. Your post was the first I read after my nap, very groggy :p

Whoops. Your post was the first I read after my nap, very groggy :p
:eek: OMG Jess, Are you sure you want to go into teaching? - if, after on day of making chrimbo wreaths wiv ickle ones and having a chrimbo school dinner means you need a nap when you get in :p;) Now, if you were old and senile like me I could understand it :D xxx

i miss you too you silly billy :D shall catch up with you super-style tomorrow if i can! plasterer back.. hate having strangers in my house!

also, cat unwrapped your present so having to re-wrap it again (will do it in the morning.. just spent whole night wrapping!) and will get it sent asap :D i'm so excited i hope you like it/them/he/she/it :D

also.."who needs the kiss of life?" ME MISTER JANUARY! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D :D :D

if we have any plans made after january im sorry i have to cancel.. i'm stuck on january 31st! :p

:eek: OMG Jess, Are you sure you want to go into teaching? - if, after on day of making chrimbo wreaths wiv ickle ones and having a chrimbo school dinner means you need a nap when you get in :p;) Now, if you were old and senile like me I could understand it :D xxx

Not little ones :( Delinquent years 10s. I hate lazy/disruptive teenagers. Second half was year 7s so nowhere near as bad! Anyway, I had to get up earlier than usual.. and in my defence it was really warm in the house! Napped for 3 hours ;)

Hope your okay lovely and that you had a good walk! x

Hey Jax...just caught up on your diary...sorry I missed so much. Firstly glad that your mums op went well and hope she makes a speedy recovery! Secondly...well done on the weight loss this week and reaching all those goals! :D
Hope you are feeling ok today and smiling! *hugs*xxxx

Not little ones :( Delinquent years 10s. I hate lazy/disruptive teenagers. Second half was year 7s so nowhere near as bad! Anyway, I had to get up earlier than usual.. and in my defence it was really warm in the house! Napped for 3 hours ;)
OMG you are forgiven!!! I couldnt do secondary if my life depended on it - in fact not even sure i could do primary juniors - i love my ickle infants :D OH is in secondary and I dont know how he does it :confused: Did you enjoy your school dinner?
Hope your okay lovely and that you had a good walk! x
I'm fine thanx Em, hope you're okay too :D
Hey Jax...just caught up on your diary...sorry I missed so much. Firstly glad that your mums op went well and hope she makes a speedy recovery! Secondly...well done on the weight loss this week and reaching all those goals! :D
Hope you are feeling ok today and smiling! *hugs*xxxx
Thanx Loz, mum is now home - so relieved! Hope you're okay - any news on the nurseries yet?
i miss you too you silly billy :D shall catch up with you super-style tomorrow if i can! plasterer back.. hate having strangers in my house!

also, cat unwrapped your present so having to re-wrap it again (will do it in the morning.. just spent whole night wrapping!) and will get it sent asap :D i'm so excited i hope you like it/them/he/she/it :D

also.."who needs the kiss of life?" ME MISTER JANUARY! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D :D :D

if we have any plans made after january im sorry i have to cancel.. i'm stuck on january 31st! :p
Ah-hem - you said you had re-wrapped your prezzies Mrs. I must confess when that part of your prezzie arrived in the post I was gutted that it was sealed :p So Mister January ... our London trip will have to be after you have been stuck on the 31st for approximately three weeks and the Metro trip will have to be when you've been stuck on the 31st for about 6 months :D I refuse to allow you to cancel - me and Em are counting the days and the pounds off til the Metro visit :D:D:D

Okay update - Guess what arrived today :happy036:My wii console :party0023:. OH will be told in no uncertain terms to arrange childcare for Sat or Sun so that I can set it up and check it's working - I'm so excited, probably more than the girls will be when they find out :D:D:D

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D so excited for you that your Wii finally arrived! and i er.. i did wrap it back up.. loosely! :p so Mister January can breathe okay.

hope you have had a good day and that your meeting went well :)

OMG you are forgiven!!! I couldnt do secondary if my life depended on it - in fact not even sure i could do primary juniors - i love my ickle infants :D OH is in secondary and I dont know how he does it :confused: Did you enjoy your school dinner?

I couldn't do it either. They were little sh!ts! There was this one girl who was quite fat and the guys were constantly calling her fatty etc.. especially one who was fat himself! I wanted to say to her "Don't listen to him, consider the source!" but obviously I couldn't. The teachers were so soft on them, it was ridiculous. They didn't want to participate at all. I heard that one lesson they were given computer games to play (they are removed from the normal classes and are in a special group)... Well done, play up and you get to play computer games?! They didn't even want to do that!

Last edited:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D so excited for you that your Wii finally arrived! and i er.. i did wrap it back up.. loosely! :p so Mister January can breathe okay.

hope you have had a good day and that your meeting went well :)
Meeting was mega-stressful but now over thankfully - am reducing my stess levels quite nicely this week - mum is home safely and in my dad's words 'she's back to her normal self' which means she's giving him grief :p, meeting over and done with til April, wii console arrived safely and managed to squeeze in another half day as ickle man still poorly - so had another nice long walk to blow the cobwebs away and de-stress :D Ickle man defo back moro and friday for chrimbo concert so no getting out of that for me :eek:

Now am going over to your thread to see how your plastering etc went :) xxx

I couldn't do it either. They were little sh!ts! There was this one girl who was quite fat and the guys were constantly calling her fatty etc.. especially one who was fat himself! I wanted to say to her "Don't listen to him, consider the source!" but obviously I couldn't. The teachers were so soft on them, it was ridiculous. They didn't want to participate at all. I heard that one lesson they were given computer games to play (they are removed from the normal classes and are in a special group)... Well done, play up and you get to play computer games?! They didn't even want to do that!

Dinner wasn't very nice. I don't get to have turkey this year because I have to go to Adam's grandparents and they're doing beef :( It's bad enough that I can't be with my mummy, but no turkey?!
You deserve some rep for putting up with those kids yesterday and it let me for once :p

Aww poor you no mummy and no turkey at chrimbo - that wouldnt be chrimbo for me :( but at least you have your Adam - hope you get to spend some time with your mum over the holidays :) xxx

hey you! hope you're having a good day - got plasterer here STILL - however feeding him all the chocolate biscuits i bought in the hope i wont eat them haha! :p he was skinny as a rake when he came in but he sure as hell wont be when I'm finished with him haha :D

not had chance to post your stuff, so will head over tomorrow.. dead excited! :D i hope you like it/them/he/she/it!

how are your points going? I see your AP are going past expectations! I need to get my bum into gear! :p

Glad things are looking up so now you can concentrate big time on you and family and wii

Enjoy M

Yay Jax! So glad the wii arrived for you. How exciting! Have you had a go yet?

I'm really glad your mum's op went well.

good morning! hope you're having a good day :D xxx

i posted your presents first class this morning :D

i mean present. :p

i'm more excited than you are damnit! why?! :p im so excited yet disappointed you're waiting until xmas.. i'll be itching by that point waiting to see if you like it/them/he/she/it :D

hey you! hope you're having a good day - got plasterer here STILL - however feeding him all the chocolate biscuits i bought in the hope i wont eat them haha! :p he was skinny as a rake when he came in but he sure as hell wont be when I'm finished with him haha :D

how are your points going? I see your AP are going past expectations! I need to get my bum into gear! :p
Err would normally have warned against feeding plasterer choccie biscuits as feeding a man is the quickest way to a man's heart but having read the final outcome I realise I'm too late - you lucky thing getting a complement like that!

Dont worry about my APs have been stuck all day at work for the last 2 days - havent even run sensory circuit exercises as its been the school play and believe me I do not get any more energetic whilst on the stage with my little ones than I have to! Tis not a pretty sight!

Glad things are looking up so now you can concentrate big time on you and family and wii

Enjoy M
Thanks M, you're a diamond!
Yay Jax! So glad the wii arrived for you. How exciting! Have you had a go yet?

I'm really glad your mum's op went well.
Thanks Lea, OH has arranged childcare for tomorrow afternoon so we can set up the wii and test it out. Gonna give it to the girls early as my parents are here for christmas and my lounge is quite small, especially with christmas tree and bed-settee needing to be in use! Didnt think it would go down too well on christmas morning - Wow, girls santa's got u a wii but sorry you cant use it cos theres no room! :p So watch this space for tomorrow nights reaction!!!
Well done on your loss, glad to hear your mum is doing well :)
Thanks hun
Hi Jax, how ya doing today?
Very well thanks Keisha - its now the weekend!!! And after the weekend it's only 5 more get ups til chrimbo hols :D Hope you're doing good too!

i posted your presents first class this morning :D

i mean present. :p

i'm more excited than you are damnit! why?! :p im so excited yet disappointed you're waiting until xmas.. i'll be itching by that point waiting to see if you like it/them/he/she/it :D
Defo wont open it then - you'll burn more calories off with the excitement from now to chrimbo morn :p Dont believe you opened the ones I sent you!

Have had a good week WW wise - one mini hiccup when extreme stress kicked in and I realised that I still have this emotional eating hang up but I pointed it and its now safely clawed back :) It was heaven having those 2 afternoons off to go walking - cold weather or not - so wish I could go part-time or better still work from home - any suggestions anyone? :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend xxx

you told me to open it! hardly fair! :p and i hope you get them tomorrow cause then you can at least feel and guess what i got you :D x

Back