Jax's Diary

well, they did :p now they average at £3 pp bar you :p you average at.. more than £3 pp LOL

Good luck for today Jax - I have everything crossed and know you can hit the 16s :D

Jax my phone just went off upstairs so when I gather the energy to run up and check it I hope its you texting me back! :D sending you lots of luck! xxx

Aaaah Jax i'm so glad your loving the Wii!

Good luck for WI lady!

Well done on all those AP's - seriously, you girlies are putting me to shame! x

Good luck for today Jax - I have everything crossed and know you can hit the 16s :D
Thanks Lea but I didnt hit it :(
Jax my phone just went off upstairs so when I gather the energy to run up and check it I hope its you texting me back! :D sending you lots of luck! xxx
:cry: you didnt send enough luck :(
Aaaah Jax i'm so glad your loving the Wii!

Good luck for WI lady!

Well done on all those AP's - seriously, you girlies are putting me to shame! x
Thanks; love the wii just not the wi :rolleyes:

Am afraid to say that somehow I gained 0.25 :confused: - I have no idea how - I've been so flipping good its untrue - I was just under my points every day trying to do a kickstart week - I racked up so many AP's this week but I was careful to make sure they were fat burners not muscle builders as I really didnt want a gain this close to chrimbo - I even stopped snacking after 8 oclock at night to double check.

The only thing I can think of is that I am mega-stressed at the moment which is playing absolute havoc with my irritable bowel syndrome and am really struggling with this at the moment. I wouldnt have thought it would have caused a gain though but maybe???

I dont normally post my food diaries as my breakfast and lunch during the week is normally the same due to work constraints but I think I will this week - Hopefully someone will show me where I went wrong! I havent ever been to a WW class and the books and stuff I have are all from the old 123 success so maybe I'm pointing something wrong!

Don't know what else to say - am just so gutted and shocked - if I'd sneaked a naughty choc here or there that hadnt been pointed I could understand it :confused::confused::confused:

Jax, you poor thing. You must be gutted.

Weight fluctuates big time though and I have gained 0.5lbs one day only to lose 3lbs the next.....try weighing again tomorrow and see if it changes.

It won't be around long that's for sure. Not when you have stuck to plan.

Rosie xx

Aww Jax! *hugs*
All I can say is that I'm sure you will have that weight gain and more off soon! Try not to let it get to you too much. Posting your daily points can help...I am going to start using my food diary here again.
Hope you are having a good day. xxx

Sorry to hear you have had a gain. You will have that off and more besides in no time take care xxx

So sorry hun to hear you have put on but thats nothing hun,maybe its water retention, please dont feel down hun that will be off next week,really hard when you have been so good tho .
Keep smiling hun :)

ah honey, thats a shame, youve been so good! I blame the glitter....its a curse!! :D Thinking you will have a huge loss next week tho, just in time for xmas! :)

I really doubt you've gained any fat! Must be water retention or muscle mass. All exercise builds muscle, even cardio, so you may have just put on more muscle weight than the fat weight you've lost.

hey Jax hunny am sorry about your WI :( i really do think itll be water retention / muscle mass though - like Jess said certainly not fat!

did you get your presents through today? :D xxx

Thats a total bummer - its hard but try not to let it get to you. Post your food thats a great idea. We'll be here to support you.

Best wishes

M

Thanx for your supportive messages. I am so grateful that I found Minimins and all you wonderful people - I know I would have given up ages ago without you.

Must confess I was really down this morning but have stuck to my points - just not necessarily good choices (had mcdonalds :eek:) but seeing as my cooker's bust its not like I could have cooked much :p Hopefully brother in law will be able to fix it when he gets yet another part :fingerscrossed:

Ok so this is what I've eaten today - Breakfast and Lunch are normally the same when at work so:

B - Branflakes (3), 0.5 pt UHT milk (1.5)
L - Ham salad mayo sandwich (3.5), Pkt Quavers (1.5)
D - McChicken sandwich (6), Regular fries (5.5), Tropicano Orange juice (1.5)
Total so far 22.5 (allowed 25) - probably have a third of a bottle of the red stuff to drown my sorrows and use up the rest of todays points.

Think I've pointed everything correctly - no doubt someone will flag it up if I havent. Just realised this will be the first day in an absolute age that I havent had at least five portions of F&G - must be a bad one!

Thanks again for all your support :)

ah honey, thats a shame, youve been so good! I blame the glitter....its a curse!! :D Thinking you will have a huge loss next week tho, just in time for xmas! :)
You are just so right - I must have unknowingly inhaled some of the blooming stuff :mad: I sure hope i have a huge loss next week Jen. Hee hee only 4 more get ups :D
hey Jax hunny am sorry about your WI :( i really do think itll be water retention / muscle mass though - like Jess said certainly not fat!

did you get your presents through today? :D xxx
Present really has been naughty Rach, he must have injured postie seriously cos he still hasnt turned up! - only letters today :confused: Mind you we're so close to chrimbo its when things take an age to arrive - probably tomorrow :)

:( :( if he turns up tomorrow will you open the part i marked you could? :D pretty please? x

B - Branflakes (3), 0.5 pt UHT milk (1.5)
L - Ham salad mayo sandwich (3.5), Pkt Quavers (1.5)
D - McChicken sandwich (6), Regular fries (5.5), Tropicano Orange juice (1.5)
Total so far 22.5 (allowed 25) - probably have a third of a bottle of the red stuff to drown my sorrows and use up the rest of todays points.

60g branflakes i assume? whats in the sandwich exactly? margarine / butter? how much mayo / ham / bread? also ur UHT.. is it skimmed / semi? 1/2pt for 1.5 seems odd.. dont drink UHT very often so does it have higher / lower points values than normal milk?

When HE turns up (and he HAS to be a man!) I will be having stern words with him :rant2:and :whoopass:- then if he is apologetic I may well do so.

and if you're feeling really lenient i dont mind if you open the xmas present either :D

Back