Jax's Diary

60g branflakes i assume? whats in the sandwich exactly? margarine / butter? how much mayo / ham / bread? also ur UHT.. is it skimmed / semi? 1/2pt for 1.5 seems odd.. dont drink UHT very often so does it have higher / lower points values than normal milk?
Yep 60g b'flakes - UHT skimmed its pointed higher according to 123 success books - not sure why - although if its changed please someone let me know! Sandwich was scraping flora light on one slice only, very thin layer of hellmans extra light mayo on the other slice, 2 slices wafer thin ham, free salad and then on 2 med slices bread (pointed from bag).

I think you should probably buy some new books (but wait until 2009 or else they'll become obsolete very quickly ;)). I have the 2007 eating out guide and one meal from Café Rouge went up by 13 points in the 2008 guide even though it hadn't changed. I'm sure the 123 method still works as why would it stop working? It's probably best though, just in case! Food might have changed over the years, I dunno :p

for your bread if its normal slices of say.. hovis or warbutons, usually works out at 1.5 per slice - danish is 1/2 for one but 1.5 for 2..

also are you eating a lot of bread? i have had to cut down as bread is one thing that really negatively affects my weight loss..

ok - thanks - will re-check bread - but only 2 slices per day - cant have too much pasta as it plays havoc wiv my IBS but wholemeal bread is ok.

I think you should probably buy some new books (but wait until 2009 or else they'll become obsolete very quickly ;)). I have the 2007 eating out guide and one meal from Café Rouge went up by 13 points in the 2008 guide even though it hadn't changed. I'm sure the 123 method still works as why would it stop working? It's probably best though, just in case! Food might have changed over the years, I dunno :p
might just do that - will look on ebay in january - cant see me going to the meetings! :) xxx

Same! I'm not paying £5 to get weighed. I get all the support I need here :)
I refuse to pay £5 for what in my opinion is a public humiliation and a group chat - The support on Mini's is a million times better in my opinion than you could even imagine to get at meetings. I seriously think this website should be brought to GPs attention or those peeps that need to lose weight and need the motivation :D xxx

Sorry you had a little gain Jax, like Jess (think it was you Jess lol) said it's got to be water retention or something:confused:.

You're doing great babe - dont be too disheartened. Perhaps it was a heavy earring or something;)

Forgot to say - you'll have it off in no time - it's probably gone now!!!!xx

hello, saw this and thought you might like a read :D

Be a Wise Wine Lover
Thanks hun - must confess mouth started watering the minute i opened link and saw the pic - not a good idea when I have to go back to work and make more chrimbo party hats with my little darlings and they all want to decorate them with the dreaded "G" stuff :eek:

It is official I am now convinced the "G" stuff is the cause of my gain this week - been talking to Jen and we both gained and we're both surrounded by the blooming stuff - have ruled out every other possibility :p

Sorry you had a little gain Jax, like Jess (think it was you Jess lol) said it's got to be water retention or something:confused:.

You're doing great babe - dont be too disheartened. Perhaps it was a heavy earring or something;)

Forgot to say - you'll have it off in no time - it's probably gone now!!!!xx
:eek: How could you Em? Are you trying to say I'm like Pat Butcher??? :p

Sorry about your gain Jax. I'm sure its just muscle (although you didn't want that) but its all good still. I know it can be disappointing when you are 100% on the diet and doing loads of exercises but it might pay off big time for you next week. Chin up hun. Have a wonderful day.

Its obviously ingesting that bloody glitter Jax - stand back as much as you can. That little extra will soon slide away once you stop glittering.

M

hiya! :D are you enjoying your new birthday present?

also M, Jax just glitters normally cause she's b-e-a-youtiful :D

Sorry about your gain Jax. I'm sure its just muscle (although you didn't want that) but its all good still. I know it can be disappointing when you are 100% on the diet and doing loads of exercises but it might pay off big time for you next week. Chin up hun. Have a wonderful day.
Thanks Keisha - am well over it now! :)
Not at all ;) x
Glad to hear it Mrs! ;)
Its obviously ingesting that bloody glitter Jax - stand back as much as you can. That little extra will soon slide away once you stop glittering.

M
Thanks M - Hope your okay today - need to pop across to your thread - must have missed it somehow :) xxx
hiya! :D are you enjoying your new birthday present?

also M, Jax just glitters normally cause she's b-e-a-youtiful :D
:9529: Dont listen to her M - I am defo not that B word (plenty of other B words but not that one!) Oh and yes I am definitely enjoying my present :thankyou::thankyouthankyou:

Back