Jax's Diary

:D I weigh in at six in morning just thought you wouldnt appreciate it if I text you then - will text you and Em now seeing as yr not online.

Anyway I'm absolutely thrilled - lost 3lbs this week :D:D:D Anyways - best get back to work for now ... if only lunch hours were longer!

I WI at 6.30 and now i know your up earlier than me i'm gonna text you results of my WI lol.

Well done again! Great loss! You've done so well!

Aaah long lunch hours? yes please! Although i took a half day today so cant complain:D xx

:D I weigh in at six in morning just thought you wouldnt appreciate it if I text you then - will text you and Em now seeing as yr not online.

Anyway I'm absolutely thrilled - lost 3lbs this week :D:D:D Anyways - best get back to work for now ... if only lunch hours were longer!

I WI at 6.30 and now i know your up earlier than me i'm gonna text you results of my WI lol.

Well done again! Great loss! You've done so well!

Aaah long lunch hours? yes please! Although i took a half day today so cant complain:D xx

you are both completely crackers! I cant remember the last time I saw 6am in the morning, unless I was crawling in from a night out.. certainly not getting up LOL :p

Jax, fancy a little healthy competition in the form of a race to 10%? :D we both have 9lbs to go, although my weigh in is tomorrow, so a little unfair.. :p xx

Well done on another week's great loss x

Thanks to all for popping in, it helps no end! :)

you are both completely crackers! I cant remember the last time I saw 6am in the morning, unless I was crawling in from a night out.. certainly not getting up LOL :p

Jax, fancy a little healthy competition in the form of a race to 10%? :D we both have 9lbs to go, although my weigh in is tomorrow, so a little unfair.. :p xx

Rach ... just you try having three kiddies to get up and out the door for 8.15 - if I dont get up and totally ready before they get up all hell breaks loose even if I disappear for a minute to go spend a penny!

This 10% ... let's see how far ahead of me you are tomorrow - heck the amount of exercise you do you could knock half of that on the head in the morning! Good luck for yr WI - will be rooting for ya ... text me n let me know!

Still not heard from WW about pedometer and its been all round my waistband and its still doubling my steps :argh: I thought sending them an email would be ideal as I find it almost impossible to phone anyone these days :(

Today I've only used 18 out of 25 - not sure why its so much lower but guess I need to use at least 3 of these before bed - have no goodies in the house so guess I'm gonna be a bit more inventive :rolleyes:

i shall of course :D are you coming on le msn tonight? i signed on especially LOL :p

I can't remember the last time I got to sleep past 6am thanks to the children, If I get to sleep till 5.30am then I consider myself lucky ;)

Can i just point out it isnt my choice to get up that early lol :rolleyes:

I can't remember the last time I got to sleep past 6am thanks to the children, If I get to sleep till 5.30am then I consider myself lucky ;)

Can i just point out it isnt my choice to get up that early lol :rolleyes:

i suppose you're both forgiven then lol :p

Jax, have you had anything nice for tea? I have 8 points left if you have spares :D

Jax, have you had anything nice for tea? I have 8 points left if you have spares :D

Chilli with jacket potato and oodles of free veg :) Lots of points left over but if i start eating i dont think i'll stop today - ARGHHH work is driving me nuts!!!

At the end of the day we had the educational psychologist in to show the teachers and TA's how to help the children cope with emotional issues - we were all told to relax and close our eyes and go into that quiet place ... you get my drift ... to focus on our breathing and not to control the thoughts that pop into our mind! OMG the flood gates opened and i sat there like a plank, eyes closed too scared to open them as the tears were gonna free flow :cry: - I have no idea where this emotion came from and in front of the whole school staff! Then just as I'm recovering he says to us all - who here believes they are in control of their eating habits? :eek: - OMG - I am thinking what is going on here???

Well apparently (she says very tongue in cheek) the goal of any addictive behaviour is control but by binging or smoking etc we are giving up some of that control. At this point I am thinking HELLO!!!! To have this control we need to find ways to relax - If Only!!! Hence the meditation technique. Well, next time I decide I am going to find that quiet place, I think I'll do it with only a large box of Kleenex for company!

awww bless ya hen! *hugs* i have done that before.. in the middle of a yoga class i went to with OH's mum! Everyone just stared at me in horror and I of course NEVER went back! :p

anyway, really hope you're okay - try not to go too far under your points as you might hinder your losses!!

Hugs,

Rach xxx :)

Aaah bless ya *hugs*.

I've done that at work once:cool::rolleyes: pretty embarrassing and my boss was like "erm, ah, uh, erm, are you okay, erm, do you need me to get someone, erm" lol. He later told me he was no good at the 'crying thing' and didnt know what to do.

xx

Thanx Rach + Em, it's been quite funny at work today; i thought it wd be really embarrassing but i think my colleagues are more embarrassed than me lol. I keep getting really sympathetic looks haha.

Anyways I managed to "control" my eating last night by using all bar 4 of my points on alcohol :) - it doesn't bear thinking about if I'd tried to "control" myself by using them on food - Mind you that psychologist did say the key was relaxation and I think I agree with him the alcohol relaxed me very nicely thankyou! Far better relaxation technique than finding that quiet place inside :D. Now best get back to work to see my colleagues squirm a little more.

Hope everyone else is having a good day xxx

alcohol <3 :D i'm on diet coke tonight though.. need to be sober to enjoy Daniel Craig fully :D

hope works going well! x

I think I agree with him the alcohol relaxed me very nicely thankyou! Far better relaxation technique than finding that quiet place inside :D.

Yesh Yush tht aclohocol diiiid teh trik alrigth! ;) xxx

Enjoy your date tonight ;)

where are you going? :) i'm sorry Daniel is with me but I hear George Clooney / Brad Pitt / Richard Gere / Harrison Ford / any other sexy actors are free :D

how was your kebab? :D

yummy thanks - might need to make it a regular fri thing till I drop a few more stone and the points wont allow it lol

just read yr diary - sounds like you've had a yummy and fun day too x

Back