Jax's Diary

Hey u, yes went for a walk but dont think u need to up yr game. Feel as if I've had a really bad day pts wise - had saved up 18.5 in case i hit the buffet last night but when I didnt I then realised that I would have to pig out big time today (WI tomorrow) - had half a pizza for lunch and toad in the hole tonight (even added extra olive oil just to bump up points!) and just eaten one of those normally unmentionables (the 'D' one!) and I feel so sick.

Is it really that important to eat all your points by the time you WI next? I just have this awful feeling that I wont have lost as its been piled on the day before my WI. I havent used any of my activity pts - please tell me you dont need to use these as well!

Oh and to top it all I came on AGAIN today ... this is the third period in as many weeks - I have no idea what is going on with my body at the moment :sad0071:

when did you save 18.5? during the week? you can save 4 each day just because.. not because you want to eat them. You dont have to use your activity points either - theyre just there incase you need them. As for your periods, i have no idea.. maybe your change in diet. I would suggest maybe see your doctor just incase though? xxx

are you all cheered up now btw? x *big hugs*

when did you save 18.5? during the week? you can save 4 each day just because.. not because you want to eat them. You dont have to use your activity points either - theyre just there incase you need them. As for your periods, i have no idea.. maybe your change in diet. I would suggest maybe see your doctor just incase though? xxx

are you all cheered up now btw? x *big hugs*

I saved 4 a day Mon - Fri then went slightly over on Sat so left with 18.5 saved - I thought u had to eat all your saved points by the time u weighed in next or you wouldnt lose! R u saying I didnt need to pig out today and I've made myself feel sick for nothing? :eek:

As for being cheered up - tbh not really but not quite as down as this time yesterday. I'm sure I'll be fine in a day or two. I just wish my periods would sort themselves out - I feel very drained and emotionally unbalanced at the moment with this 5 days on, 2 days off pattern over the last three weeks or so. I'm not normally this down and I'm sure this has a big part to play.

Having said that just read your diary entry and it made me smile :)

sounds like that could be it - i have a straightjacket day every month.. Matty calls it blue moon syndrome, and promptly leaves me alone LOL :D hope you are feeling better soon though.. i really hate seeing you sad!

and no, you didnt have to eat all your points LOL. If you save 4 a day, its just like being on kickstart x

Hey Jaxs, i am the same with TOTM. My doc said it would be down to weight loss but to keep an eye on it. I seem to have the painters in every 2 weeks! It is such a pain! They are quite heavy too! Where is it all coming from.....lol

no, you didnt have to eat all your points LOL. If you save 4 a day, its just like being on kickstart x

It's official I'm thick! :banghead: I browsed the sticky at the top about whether to eat yr points or not and well got the wrong end of the stick as usual :doh:

Have heard of kickstart but dont know anything about it. Thanx again xxx

Aww Jax, sorry you have been feeling down. I feel a little out of the loop lately as I have not had time to catch up. My period came today finally too so we are all in sync again! Awful pain as it is WI tomorrow. Goodluck for that too x

Hey Jaxs, i am the same with TOTM. My doc said it would be down to weight loss but to keep an eye on it. I seem to have the painters in every 2 weeks! It is such a pain! They are quite heavy too! Where is it all coming from.....lol

Thanx hunny - tis reassuring to know that its probably cos of the weight loss. Mine are heavy as well - you would have thought if they're coming more often they would be lighter ... if only!

Aww Jax, sorry you have been feeling down. I feel a little out of the loop lately as I have not had time to catch up. My period came today finally too so we are all in sync again! Awful pain as it is WI tomorrow. Goodluck for that too x

Dont you go feeling bad cos yr out of the loop - you have enough on yr plate without worrying about that! I think the fact that yr even bothering to leave good luck messages on our threads at the mo is amazing. Hope yr mum is on the mend soon hunny. Good luck yourself for the morning x

I like to think if its coming out more often...then surely must be losing more weight....could be clutching at straws!

I like to think if its coming out more often...then surely must be losing more weight....could be clutching at straws!

Now wouldnt that be wonderful ... it would make the whole process worthwhile! :D

It's official I'm thick! :banghead: I browsed the sticky at the top about whether to eat yr points or not and well got the wrong end of the stick as usual :doh:

Have heard of kickstart but dont know anything about it. Thanx again xxx

think it depends on your body as to what suits you. if i dont eat mine then my body just clings to everything i give it and my weight loss is close to zero. I also feel cheated if i dont have all my points to play with :p

on the subject of cheated.. i just worked out all these weeks ive been eating a point less than I should be allowed - GUTTED! :p

think it depends on your body as to what suits you. if i dont eat mine then my body just clings to everything i give it and my weight loss is close to zero. I also feel cheated if i dont have all my points to play with :p

on the subject of cheated.. i just worked out all these weeks ive been eating a point less than I should be allowed - GUTTED! :p

How did you work that one out after all this time?

i JUST read my WW book haha :p i have no idea how i missed the extra point..

Pleased to say that I lost another 2lbs this week which is great :) Not quite sure how much damage I did by eating all my points yesterday :eek: but when I had a sneak weigh in on Saturday I was 3lbs down so wont be making that mistake again! Going to go for it this week as I have a busy week the week after with meals out and stuff.

Thanks to all who've popped in and read my diary and left messages - it really does help and I sooooo appreciate it! :D]

Good luck and hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

Well done Jax! Great loss :D

Well done on this weeks loss...that's great! :) xx

go Jax! :D soon you'll have no excuses to be on the dancefloor shaking your sexy bum with the rest of us :D ..gotta up my game too.. that means i have to lose at least 1lb tomorrow! :p *crosses all her limbs*

congrats though hun, you're doing fabulously :D i'm so proud! *tear*

Pleased to say that I lost another 2lbs this week which is great :) Not quite sure how much damage I did by eating all my points yesterday :eek: but when I had a sneak weigh in on Saturday I was 3lbs down so wont be making that mistake again! Going to go for it this week as I have a busy week the week after with meals out and stuff.

Thanks to all who've popped in and read my diary and left messages - it really does help and I sooooo appreciate it! :D]

Good luck and hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

Awww well done Jax! You're doing great hun!

Rach you big girl, MAN UP ;) xx

Another bag of sugar lost well done xx

Back