Jax's Diary

hows today been? xxx

morning! hope you have a lovely weekend on points :D x

Hi guys, thanx for your support - am doing well on points (please, please may it last!) - no exercise but am happy not to this first week.
Hannah - Totally agree its an awful lot harder at weekends and first couple weeks being the worst. We can both do this though - done it before and we can do it again!

Hi Kally - will search out your diary over weekend!

Rach - yes lovely weekend so far. Hope you have a fab one too xxx

Hello.....have subsribed so won't miss anything ;)

Hello.....have subsribed so won't miss anything ;)
Jolly good :) Need someone to keep me on the straight and narrow!

Been back on diet for about a week and already I have come to the same conclusion as last time I dieted - weekends should be abolished :sigh: Over points Fri, Sat and Sun - luckily I saved lots of points Mon - Thurs but I doubt if it will have been enough. Anyways lesson learnt and plan for this week is to save as many points in case I have another weekend blow out and hopefully, time allowing, earn some exercise points. Not sure if I even want to WI tomorrow morning or not or whether I should wait until next Tuesday to find out whether I blew it or not :rolleyes:

Manic day at work and tonight is girls horseriding lessons also latest OU deadline tomorrow at noon, which means I need to do it tonight and cant keep putting it off any longer :( Deep joy!

dont put it off.. the longer you wait, the scarier it will feel!

good luck with your OU assignment! xxx

dont put it off.. the longer you wait, the scarier it will feel!

good luck with your OU assignment! xxx
Assignment done - No time this am for WI but there's always tomorrow :rolleyes:
I'll join you in this abolish the weekend club if you like Jax :giggle:
Sounds like a fab idea - Monday came and I was straight back on track!

Great day points wise yesterday clawed a good few back and today so far on track - planning WI tomorrow - fingers crossed. Youngest has St Johns cadets tonight and the others have friends round - so another busy evening planned. Just spotted time; lunchtime nearly over - best get myself back to work :sigh:

are you still working with the little lad? x

Oh I can totally agree with getting rid of weekends - they are so frustrating! ARGH! We've got to push through this week methinks. I've already planne weekend food so I can't even buy anything other than what I've got on my list! Good luck with your assignment x

I found you! :) You're doing fine Jax, it takes a while to get back into these things. Plan plan plan and point in some treats for the weekend!

are you still working with the little lad? x
No little lad moved on about 18 months ago - had another little chap for a year and then this year I'm a bit of a patchwork quilt lol
Oh I can totally agree with getting rid of weekends - they are so frustrating! ARGH! We've got to push through this week methinks. I've already planne weekend food so I can't even buy anything other than what I've got on my list! Good luck with your assignment x
Hate weekends :mad: always slip up - but am determined not to this weekend. Seriously thinking I might try one of these slimpod thingys just to try and help get me through the weekends!
I found you! :) You're doing fine Jax, it takes a while to get back into these things. Plan plan plan and point in some treats for the weekend!
I certainly am - unfortunately weekend treats come in the form of alcohol and that tends to lead to the munchies lol
Morning Jax

Just popping by
I hope the week has been good for you x
Week has been good and not too much damage from the weekend thankfully.

WI this morning and I'm 3lbs down so a lucky escape from my weekend blow out. Need to come up with a plan B to help me psychologically get through the weekends - am thinking of the hypnotherapy/positive thoughts lines - possibly a slimpod - suggestions anyone???

3lbs is amazing! :D Well done! Maybe read the Paul McKenna book? Very straight talking, simple, no hippy rubbish. I found it quite motivating when I read it. I don't know anything about this pod stuff, so can't comment on that.

Well done on your loss - that's excellent. I quite like my pod but not sure it's a 'cure all', I still have my wobbles. If you plan for the weekend and make sure you've got loads of treats pointed in, you might find it easier? It's a shame you're on discovery as I find fruit being free on PP is a good help as it's easier for snacks. I can totally empathis re:alcohol and munchies. Also alcohol is so high in points. I've never found a way to tackle that element so have taken the drastic step of not drinking for a few months. I have to say, it's much easier to avoid foodage but might not be the sort of drastic change you're after. Maybe you could do an alcohol-free weekend every other week? That might be a help?

Take a deep breath - you can do this, it's only 2 days to get through and you'll feel like such a star when you get to Monday and you managed it, hold out for that amazing feeling x x x

Well done on the 3lb down Jax
Re: Slimpod
I got both the drop 2 jean sizes and the chill pod... So far I do think it helps but I know its not everyones cuppa tea x

Back