Jax's Diary

hey Jax, how is your week going? know you're not usually about on a weekend but thought you'd have posted a bit more by now? its tuesday.. where are you? :p xxx

Just posted update and internet window shut down on me :( If at first you dont succeed, try, try again ....

Sorry I havent posted life is just so, so busy at the moment - not a hope in hell of posting at the weekend and as far as the week days goes I normally just get time during my lunch hour and at just before bedtime at silly o'clock :( The last few days at work have been so hectic I havent even managed to get to update during my lunch hour - sorry! I also have this rule that I try to stick to; which is to read and comment on everyones diaries that I subscribe to, before I update my own which is how i roll but doesnt leave time to update my own diary which is just well positively pants!!!

Well, quite clearly I havent succeeded in this goal in last few days and is partly, if not the main reason, I disappeared from minis a year or so back - as I felt guilty that I didnt have time to get to visit others diaries and support them and only to update my own ... kind of felt a one way street of support which left me guilty that I only had time to log on and update and not support others. This is also partly the reason why I have left my diary in the middle of no-where (normal WW diaries) as no one pops in unless subscribed like you guys :( I know if I moved my diary to the members, or silver diaries I'd probs get more visitors and more support but then comes the need to find more time to visit more diaries and I think if that happened my brain would explode.

So major apologies if I dont visit your diaries daily, I really appreciate your support and as the last 18 months or so have shown ... I really cant do it without you guys ... the only thing I did succeed in without your support is a 7 stone re-gain :mad:

Anyways an update, sorry for not multi-posting ...

Weekend was good and within points :D:D:D - I took Hannah's advice and had alcohol on one night and not Fri and Sat and stayed in points :D

No time for exercise but I think that is just how it is going to be - just cannot work it any other way ... I am run ragged with running a home, a husband (who I love dearly but does sweet FA around the house), three extremely hormonal daughters who think their needs should be met by a click of the finger or a wave of a non existent magic wand, whilst balancing working full time and doing an OU degree course. WI is thurs am and am hoping that I hold it together tomorow so that it will be a whole week within points and a nice loss :rolleyes:

Will try to update diaries tomorrow lunchtime. In meantime - Paul McKenna and slimpod on wishlist till payday - thanks to Jess and Kally xxx

Last edited:
hey hun, just remember you are most important - post your update, then maybe aim to split your other lunches for catching up on others diaries? its impossible to visit all diaries all the time - as long as you get there eventually it doesnt matter that you're not there every day! xxx

Don't worry about getting round all the diaries! You've got a lot going on! Well done for avoiding alcohol did it feel good to stay within points? The wknds are so hard! Good luck for keeping it 100 percent til Thursday!

Shame that your partner can't do things round the house but treat your housework as exercise, it burns loads of calories!

As the others have sed jax..no worries chuck..but i think you need to do sum deligating at home hunny,how old are the girls (sorry i cant remember)...enjoy a chillaxing evening if you can xx

hey hun, just remember you are most important - post your update, then maybe aim to split your other lunches for catching up on others diaries? its impossible to visit all diaries all the time - as long as you get there eventually it doesnt matter that you're not there every day! xxx
Thanks hun, think I got round everyone tonight :D as absolutely manic now until after weekend :rolleyes:
Don't worry about getting round all the diaries! You've got a lot going on! Well done for avoiding alcohol did it feel good to stay within points? The wknds are so hard! Good luck for keeping it 100 percent til Thursday!

Shame that your partner can't do things round the house but treat your housework as exercise, it burns loads of calories!
Cheers han, a real sense of achievement - a whole week within points - quite a milestone for a greedy blighter like me!
As the others have sed jax..no worries chuck..but i think you need to do sum deligating at home hunny,how old are the girls (sorry i cant remember)...enjoy a chillaxing evening if you can xx
Thanks fuzz, all 3 girls hormonal so not likely to survive if I asked for help lol (eldest 14 and twins 12). Having said that if I did and they bit me head off at least I'd have a great weight loss moro lol. Might be worth a try hee hee.

Well another good day point wise :) A whole week within points and WI moro - actually looking forward to it lol. Hope I'm not disappointed :eek: :4633:

Got up at the crack of dawn to WI early and the verdict is in ....

Oh my goodness, I am ecstatic with my WI results. First of all they showed a 9lb loss which I was confuddled with as the wii told me that I was a bit slow to reach my target yet I only set it at 2lbs last week. So I retried and got the same result but went into the weight bit and worked it out manually to a 7lb loss - which I'm absolutely thrilled with. Had really been pigging out for last few months and think the body had masses of excess everything (especially water) to get rid of having recovered from the shock of being fed normal quantities after such a long term binge fest). Think the confusion with the wii might have been the fact that girls borrowed wii fit plus last week and I weighed on that and now we are back to the normal wii fit ??? maybe it didnt record my WI last week. Anyway I feel a lot smaller and I've lost 10lbs over the two weeks since starting anyway - so claiming it as 3lbs first week (only half of the days I stuck to points) and 7lbs for this week - off to do cartwheels to work now. Cya laters xxx

im sat here thinking why have you WI'd early? its not thursday until tomorrow!

then i realised thursday is almost over LOL :D

well done on your 7lbs thats absolutely amazing :) xxx

hope you have a 100% weekend! :) x

Argh - sorry I missed your loss chuck but a belated and very HUGE well done. You absolute star! Obviously worth the sticking with it over the weekend - hooray for another good week x x x

Morning jax..
have a gud w/end chuck...x
Fab weekend thanx as long as you dont mean foodage!
Hope you have a great weekend.

Irene xx
Thanx
hope you have a 100% weekend! :) x
Err not quite lol
Argh - sorry I missed your loss chuck but a belated and very HUGE well done. You absolute star! Obviously worth the sticking with it over the weekend - hooray for another good week x x x
Thanx - err bring on next weekend me thinks :p

Less said the better about the weekend! Had a family party on Saturday for which I had to cook and prepare loads of buffet food. There is only so much willpower one can muster under those circumstances. Then my DD's brough loads of leftovers home :(

Meal out tomorrow night isnt going to help but hey ho. Dont think I'll have regained everything I lost last week, well hoping so anyway, but time will tell.

Hopefully catch up Wednesday with you all xxx

Ah well as long as you have drawn that line and just get back on the wagon and it's not the end of the world. Could try every other wknd at 100 percent?

i second the above!

defo dont think youll regain all your weight, you're doing great through the week xxx

Back