Jax's Diary

Well done on your FAB loss this week :) thats brill!!!!!!!

Wow! Thats fantastic... well done you !

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jax,
Happy Birthday to you.
:birthday::birthday:

Hope i beat Rach on the text this morning;) :p

Have a great day m'lovely - you deserve it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just read through your diary and wanted to say well done for the great loss so far and especially the 5lb this week

M

Thanx Jess, Starry, Pixie - Am well chuffed :D:D:D

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Jax,
Happy Birthday to you.
:birthday::birthday:

Hope i beat Rach on the text this morning;) :p

Have a great day m'lovely - you deserve it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx Em, and yes you did beat Rach with your text lol. Spent most of day in bed cos I feel crappy with this stinking cold. Lovely presents though :D. Hopefully appetite will return for my chinese takeaway tonite :) xxx

fantastic loss well done hun keep up the good work :):) xx
HAPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY XXXXXXX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX :553::talk017:
:talk017:

:eek: WOW!!! Thanx everyone - kinda blown away - didnt expect so many birthday wishes - am very touched :eek::eek::eek:

Well finally found the energy to have a shower and get dressed - takeaway ordered and will arrive soon - was hoping my appetite would have returned by now but sadly not - going to force myself to eat, as i've only eaten 3 pts today (weetabix/skim milk) for breakfast.

Thanx again to everyone who left well done or birthday wishes xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :birthday: :party0049:

Hope you had/are having a great day...you deserve to!!! xxx

you know what.. after all that i just checked my sent items and realised i didnt squeeze happy birthday into all those texts i sent you! :copon: *smacks herself*

hope you are feeling better today anyway :) xxx

LMAO - I love this!!! Firstly not going to works chrimbo party as I hate big social thingy's - am going with a few close friends from school out for a meal and drinks. Secondly I love the way you've built up a picture of me in your head and decided we're the same shape and I'm intrigued what colour hair you think i have? Thank you so much for making my day and imagining I'm a size 18 on top!!! OMG if only!!!! Unfortunately bustiers at my size and my age are a definite NO NO!

I will say one thing - if you change your mind on the going back to London - I'll defo join you for the Lion King :)

Aww poor you - you'll get shreddies withdrawal :( Am still off poorly - felt dreadful yesterday stayed off work and just lazed in bed - ate 2 weetabix and sk milk all day - then when takeaway came I just couldnt eat it lol. Off work again today but do feel better - had breakfast and will try for lunch in a mo - have chinese from last night in fridge so OH and I are gonna try that again tonight.

Sounds like you had a fab day yesterday xxx

Bustiers are the in thing, and you're not too old - they have the lovely little shrug/cardies in atm too so you could find a lovely one to go with said purple top :D also you did say you were same shape as me - bottom heavy with lacking boobs.. like me! :D Also, the way you're dropping the pounds I'm sure the top will be there in 2 weeks still and I think you will be in an 18 by then :D also.. you're going out for a meal - bustier-style purple top plus small black shrug cardi over your shoulders and arms plus black trousers and a nice pair of heels is meal acceptable! (AND slimming :D)

also you have bottled red. I would assume a darker red colour, maybe close to auburn but I dont know.. :p

As for Lion King yes please :D we're going to have to make this a weekend - day in Newcastle then down to London for the Lion King :D wahoo!

also sorry to hear you're still not better, although any improvement is a good one :) Get doping yourself up with the sugary teas - pleased to hear you've managed breakfast and are trying lunch too though :) thats really good!

sorry to hear you were badly on your birthday :( you will just have to have a second birthday (and tell your hubbie you expect another present lol :D - a wii would do nicely!) and celebrate when you are all better :)

ooh, also almost forgot but I saw a lovely coat in NL - its teal green with 6 buttons (2 columns of 3) which I think would suit you too.. cant remember the price but remember I was pleasantly surprised at it so cant have been over £45 because I am tight :p they went upto a roomy 20 - I'm still wearing my size 24 black coat but I lost a button yesterday so tried on the 18 and it was slack - but tried on other styles and think its the style that makes it roomy but it looks really nice on our shape :D

Bustiers are the in thing, and you're not too old - they have the lovely little shrug/cardies in atm too so you could find a lovely one to go with said purple top :D also you did say you were same shape as me - bottom heavy with lacking boobs.. like me! :D Also, the way you're dropping the pounds I'm sure the top will be there in 2 weeks still and I think you will be in an 18 by then :D also.. you're going out for a meal - bustier-style purple top plus small black shrug cardi over your shoulders and arms plus black trousers and a nice pair of heels is meal acceptable! (AND slimming :D)

also you have bottled red. I would assume a darker red colour, maybe close to auburn but I dont know.. :p

As for Lion King yes please :D we're going to have to make this a weekend - day in Newcastle then down to London for the Lion King :D wahoo!

also sorry to hear you're still not better, although any improvement is a good one :) Get doping yourself up with the sugary teas - pleased to hear you've managed breakfast and are trying lunch too though :) thats really good!

sorry to hear you were badly on your birthday :( you will just have to have a second birthday (and tell your hubbie you expect another present lol :D - a wii would do nicely!) and celebrate when you are all better :)

ooh, also almost forgot but I saw a lovely coat in NL - its teal green with 6 buttons (2 columns of 3) which I think would suit you too.. cant remember the price but remember I was pleasantly surprised at it so cant have been over £45 because I am tight :p they went upto a roomy 20 - I'm still wearing my size 24 black coat but I lost a button yesterday so tried on the 18 and it was slack - but tried on other styles and think its the style that makes it roomy but it looks really nice on our shape :D

Good try on the bustier front Rach, but you won't persuade me ... what's that saying mutton, dressed up as lamb! Have found a nice top (a black/purple sparkly wrap around thing) which I bought a few years back,label still attached, which will do nicely with black trousers and heels for chrimbo nites out :) Can't quite see an 18 top being this side of valentines day myself and even then I think I'd be lucky! However, you've guessed right on the hair colour lol.

As for the Lion King - me thinks we'd be better off doing two separate trips - one to Newcastle and one to London - have much more time for fun!!!

Lunch was Cream of chicken soup (with extra cream and butter added in a desperate hope of not allowing my body to go into panic mode!). Think I'm nearly over the worst of it as am actually feeling peckish for the first time in days! Gonna hang on til bout seven and see if I can eat that chinese :D I think I've worked it out to be 40ish points for the whole thing - we split it into 2 nights worth and hubby ate his half last night and I pushed mine round the plate - so I think tonight's meal should be 10 pts each - here's hoping anyway! Am sure you'll put me straight if I've mis-pointed anything lol - you really are the points queen, especially when it comes to chinese :D

As for a second birthday present :8855:- i'd have a heart attack if he did so not gonna even go there! Although girls are talking about donating all their chrimbo money towards a wii - me thinks he might be hard pushed not to come up with the goods in the new year!

Like the sound of the coat but gonna hang fire and get a new one next winter when I am super-duper-skinny :D:D:D

Hope your blisters are recovering now :) xxx

Good try on the bustier front Rach, but you won't persuade me ... what's that saying mutton, dressed up as lamb! Have found a nice top (a black/purple sparkly wrap around thing) which I bought a few years back,label still attached, which will do nicely with black trousers and heels for chrimbo nites out :) Can't quite see an 18 top being this side of valentines day myself and even then I think I'd be lucky! However, you've guessed right on the hair colour lol.

As for the Lion King - me thinks we'd be better off doing two separate trips - one to Newcastle and one to London - have much more time for fun!!!

Lunch was Cream of chicken soup (with extra cream and butter added in a desperate hope of not allowing my body to go into panic mode!). Think I'm nearly over the worst of it as am actually feeling peckish for the first time in days! Gonna hang on til bout seven and see if I can eat that chinese :D I think I've worked it out to be 40ish points for the whole thing - we split it into 2 nights worth and hubby ate his half last night and I pushed mine round the plate - so I think tonight's meal should be 10 pts each - here's hoping anyway! Am sure you'll put me straight if I've mis-pointed anything lol - you really are the points queen, especially when it comes to chinese :D

As for a second birthday present :8855:- i'd have a heart attack if he did so not gonna even go there! Although girls are talking about donating all their chrimbo money towards a wii - me thinks he might be hard pushed not to come up with the goods in the new year!

Like the sound of the coat but gonna hang fire and get a new one next winter when I am super-duper-skinny :D:D:D

Hope your blisters are recovering now :) xxx

you are one tough cookie lady :p with your red hair and cause you're tall, i think you would probably suit this too..

Teal Paisley Print One Shoulder Dress at Principles (United Kingdom)

I talked my step mum into buying it for my step sister Carlie's wedding on the 5th :) we got her some gorgeous gold shoes from Moda in Pelle to go with them :D i love shopping for other people :D

i am so excited for goal time next year! :D i should probably start saving now :)

also, i love chinese :D its my favourite takeaway thats pointable.. i would say indian is my favourite but even I cant work my way around those sorts of calories just yet! :eek:

glad you're feeling hungry anyway - good signs you're on the mend :D enjoy your chinese tonight :) xxx

Back