Jax's Diary

Have a great weekend

awww, well i hope you have a stress free weekend :) enjoy tomorrow xxx

ummm.. tomorrow im going to see my mum and sister, sunday i'm working 11-5.. no other plans really. Think am having a chill-y day with mum tomorrow - nice lie in before i go down to see them. However i might try and fit some swimming in somewhere... :p i really want to wipe TGI's off the slate!

Oooo have you uploaded your pics from the other night yet? Oh and btw just checked my phone and saw your text from much earlier lol - really must get into the habit of turning it off silent when i leave work! :eek:

oh no, i'll do that now :) and no bother.. phone dying and no signal anyway - i hate 3!

Jax! How was the kebab? Why is it that i read someones diary and they have had X and then suddenly, i want X too! LOL:D

Hope the weekend is relaxing for you!x

ive wanted a kebab every time i've read this topic since she started having kebab night LOL :p not fair!!

Hope you enjoyed your kebab night and that you're having a great day today! :)

I am liking this kebab night ....I think I shall make a night when I am allowed something a chippie or something, so you can look forward to it....very good idea!!

ive wanted a kebab every time i've read this topic since she started having kebab night LOL :p not fair!!

Jax! How was the kebab? Why is it that i read someones diary and they have had X and then suddenly, i want X too! LOL:D

Hope the weekend is relaxing for you!x

Hope you enjoyed your kebab night and that you're having a great day today! :)

Sorry you three but it was soooo nice and soooo worth it! Having a very relaxing weekend thanx - went footie yesterday and woke up this morning with an absolute stinker of a cold - so poodling around in my PJ's feeling quite sorry for myself lol - I hope I've shaken it off by Tuesday as I can't be poorly on my birthday, its just not allowed!

I am liking this kebab night ....I think I shall make a night when I am allowed something a chippie or something, so you can look forward to it....very good idea!!

It is a very good idea Jen, can highly recommend it, it certainly gives me something to aim for on the weekend - a regular kebab with chilli sauce tis only 10 pts too - so doable on my 25 pts a day!!! Not quite sure how I'll fit it in in a few stones time lol

Anyways just wanted to say thanx to you all for popping in and reading my diary - tis so nice to log in and find someone has left messages - really helps :D:D:D Hope you're all having a lovely weekend :) xxx

kebab night sounds fab, I want one now... but on 19 points need to save up for it!!!!! Next saturday will be kebab night :) x

Nas x

hiya Jax! :D sending you a big smacker of a kiss better --> *MWAH*

glad you enjoyed your kebab.. sorry to hear the rest of your weekend has been spoiled with a cold :( good luck for your WI tomorrow.. rooting for ya! :) x

kebab night sounds fab, I want one now... but on 19 points need to save up for it!!!!! Next saturday will be kebab night :) x

Nas x
Enjoy!!!

Hoping you are feeling better very soon. xxx

hiya Jax! :D sending you a big smacker of a kiss better --> *MWAH*

glad you enjoyed your kebab.. sorry to hear the rest of your weekend has been spoiled with a cold :( good luck for your WI tomorrow.. rooting for ya! :) x

Thanx hunny - hoping for a good one - have exercised quite a bit and been well within points evenly spread throughout the week :) Although struggling to eat them today as I feel so :sick:

Howz you tonight anyway?

Goodluck for tomorrow hun x Sorry you are feeling ill. I hope you feel better really soon.

Jax i need a kick up the behind.. i'm in a right fettle and want to eat everything in sight..

please text me in the morning with your WI results.. i will text you mine! :D as long as i catch a signal somewhere in this bermuda triangle! x

Goodluck for tomorrow hun x Sorry you are feeling ill. I hope you feel better really soon.

thanks hun - good luck to you too! Hope yr ickle ones are on the mend :) xxx

Jax i need a kick up the behind.. i'm in a right fettle and want to eat everything in sight..

please text me in the morning with your WI results.. i will text you mine! :D as long as i catch a signal somewhere in this bermuda triangle! x

:whoopass: get away from the fridge and food cupboards NOW!!!! - you're doing so well dont spoil it now hun. Will txt ya in the morning babe xxx

Back