Jax's Diary

Hope all is going well honey! well done, thats a great loss!

like i said before, well done! so proud of you it almost hurts! :D

hope your mums op goes okay - i would tell you to try not to worry too much but i keep forgetting what your middle name really is :p

love ya loads, keep up the amazing work! :D xxx

Aw babes. *Hugs* Hope your mums operation goes well and she has a quick recovery.

Well done on the loss! Thats fantastic! I'm so proud of you hun xxxx

Hope your Mum op goes well.

and well doe on your great weight loss. You take care of yourself xxx
way!! 3lbs! Well done missis!! Keep it up!!! X
Thanks Guys, you're all doing fab too :D xxx
well done on your 2.5 off hun xx
Thanks Gem - hope yr WI went well, fingers crossed for ya.
Well done on your whole rash of targets met! It's such a buzz isn't it.

Hope your mum's op goes ok tomorrow x
Thanks Karen, it was one heck of a buzz this morning :D
Triple grats! :D Tried to rep you like 3 times recently and it's not been letting me! Pfft.
Ditto - guess we just need to spread it around lol
Well done on the loss Jax! Great job hun xxx

I really hope your mum's op goes well tomorrow. I hope it's nothing serious.

Take care mate x
Thanks Lea - check out yr new Avatar - yr pics get better and better :) xxx
Hope all is going well honey! well done, thats a great loss!
Thanks Jen, yr support on the school front has been brill :) xxx
like i said before, well done! so proud of you it almost hurts! :D

hope your mums op goes okay - i would tell you to try not to worry too much but i keep forgetting what your middle name really is :p

love ya loads, keep up the amazing work! :D xxx
Thanks Rach, but please dont hurt yourself - I really aint worth it :p Will be thinking of you in the morning - fingers and toes crossed :D xxx

Well update on my wii console - got email earlier tonight from Game to say that my console had been despatched :D:D:D Hopefully will arrive tomorrow or next day and then that will be one less mini stress factor kicked in to touch! Now just need to work on the other 100 :p

Hope all goes Ok for your mum today.

Glad console is on the way too.

You take care xxx

Thanks Rach, but please dont hurt yourself - I really aint worth it :p Will be thinking of you in the morning - fingers and toes crossed :D xxx

you totally are! :D i know its horrible, but i hope your little boy is still sick so you can have another day off work! xxx

Hi Jax

Thats really great re loss and reaching 2stone. Sorry your Mum is not well hope op goes well.

M

well done hun on this weeks loss and sending ur mummy get well wishes xx

sending you lots of hugs and good wishes for your mum's op. Also, i love them I have rewrapped them and put them under my tree.. my first xmas presents! :D thank you so much!

love ya loads! (also you went over the £3 limit! :p NAUGHTY!)

sending you lots of hugs and good wishes for your mum's op. Also, i love them I have rewrapped them and put them under my tree.. my first xmas presents! :D thank you so much!

love ya loads! (also you went over the £3 limit! :p NAUGHTY!)
You werent supposed to open them yet!!! You've been a naughty girl!!!

Hope all goes Ok for your mum today.

Glad console is on the way too.

You take care xxx

Hope all goes well with you mum hun.xx

Hi Jax

Thats really great re loss and reaching 2stone. Sorry your Mum is not well hope op goes well.

M

well done hun on this weeks loss and sending ur mummy get well wishes xx
Thanks guys - not heard anything about mum yet - so I guess its like the saying says ... no news is good news :)
you totally are! :D i know its horrible, but i hope your little boy is still sick so you can have another day off work! xxx
Ickle man came in this morning but still has a stinking cold and cough - he really wasnt right so I've just sent him home - bless him. Now have the afternoon to occupy myself, so I think I'm gonna go for a nice long walk to blow some cobwebs away and rack up some APs at the same time :D xxx

but you told me i had to tell you what was in it! :p have a nice time walking this afternoon :)

have you tried on your smaller clothes now you're 2st down? :D xxx

but you told me i had to tell you what was in it! :p have a nice time walking this afternoon :)

have you tried on your smaller clothes now you're 2st down? :D xxx
You knew darn well what I meant :rolleyes: Had a fab walk thanx - blooming freezing but it did its job nicely :) xxx

well done Jax. Great achievement.

Rosie x
Thanks Rosie, can't wait til I am as close to goal as you! You're doing brilliantly :D xxx
How your doing hun? Hope your Mum is ok. Hope you had a nice walk.
Doing fine Keisha thanks. Had a nice long walk - it was so nice to have the afternoon off for once!

Mum had the op this morning and everything went well but they have decided to keep her in overnight as she's having problems breathing - which is what I was worried about as she suffers badly with her chest. I know she's in the right place and its probably better this way as my dad will fret less - just hoping she's okay to come home tomorrow. Just wish they lived closer so that I could pop over and see them for myself.

Now I need to psych myself up for this meeting tomorrow - I absolutely hate big meetings and from what I've heard everybody who is anybody has decided to come :sigh:. And just to round the week off on Thursday and Friday we have the school concert - heaven help me - those poor parents are going to have to watch me along with their little ones dancing on stage. Talk about embarrassing :eek: but at least there will be 2 stone less of me to go beetroot red as I prance across the stage with the little darlings! Roll on 3pm Friday is all I can say!

Hi Jax

Glad your Mum has come through her op - she'll hopefully soon be out.

Just take a deep breath and the end of the week will soon be here - meantime hitch your skirt up and keep dancing .......

You can do it

M

Glad the op went well. I'm sure she'll be fine, they know what they're doing :)

You mummies have put me off having children, clearly they do nothing but get ill. It's been a stream of sick kiddies on this forum! Well my job as a teacher will be easier as none of them will be in school to teach ;) Seriously though, hope he gets better, bless him!

May have missed a post, but have you got your Wii yet?

Glad the op went well. I'm sure she'll be fine, they know what they're doing :)

You mummies have put me off having children, clearly they do nothing but get ill. It's been a stream of sick kiddies on this forum! Well my job as a teacher will be easier as none of them will be in school to teach ;) Seriously though, hope he gets better, bless him!

May have missed a post, but have you got your Wii yet?
LOL my kiddies are fit and healthy thank heavens - Its the child I support 1:1 who was poorly hence why I was allowed to have the afternoon off - if he was in school I'd never get the time off :(

On the wii front - fingers and toes crossed it should arrive shortly!!!

Back