Jax's Diary

You deserve to get that tummy tuck done and feel so much better about yourself as I know it worries you. Hopefully it will be this year.

Take care

M

:wavey:
How're you going Jax?:)

It could be Jax but its difficult at this time of year so don't be too hard on yourself. Just need to focus on the potential op.

M
Thanks M, am planning yet another re-start in the morning - the law of averages states that one of them has to be successful :confused::confused::confused:

Wow - on the op - are you happy about that ?
Cambridge is lovely - was only talking about it @ work yesterday.
Have a good day :)
Thanks hun, didnt really see Cambridge just inside of the museum but have been to Cambridge many times and love it.
Great news on the tummy tuck (if you want one that is!) - that would make a great difference - and I reckon that old, useless skin must weigh something so you could net it off what the scales say (am I taking this too far????)

As long as your blip was only a temporary one then no great harm done.

I love your little squatters in your signature - I think I would find them really motivational to "kill off" as I lost weight. How do you get them on there?
Thanks Rosie, its only a blip I hope. As for my squatters they're quite easy to get into signature - copy one of them from my signature and go into where you edit your signature and paste then save - alternatively you can just insert them from the smilies page into your sig. Unfortunately getting the squatters onto my figure is just as easy as adding them to the signature and am ashamed to say that I have added to the number this week :eek::sigh: so maybe they arent as motivational as originally thought if I'm adding to them instead of killing them off:cry:

you can do this Jax, today is the day you restart and kick them squatters to the curb! :)

love you! xxx
Thanks hun, Love ya too
I think a school trip sounds the most traumatic experience ever and I for one would not be able to cope without the support of Christmas cake! I think you did a marvellous job and hope the children enjoyed Cambridge? (I am looking for a job there - I love it, my sister is at university there so visiting her I slowly got fonder and fonder of it!)

Try not to punish yourself and get cross each time - draw a line and move on.
And Christmas cake is far better than chocolate cake - dried fruit= good fibre source and marzipan = nectar of the gods! hehe! xx
LOL love it - christmas cake nearly all gone now thank heavens - OH will be under strict instructions that whatever is left will be going with him to work tomorrow!
:wavey:
How're you going Jax?:)
Not good but thanks for asking H - another re-start tomorrow me thinks!

Well my restart was a disaster and when I weighed this morning I had gained again - my own stupid fault - tends to happen when you spend a week stuffing your face with anything edible you can lay your hands on! But hey ho tomorrow is another day - ticker updated, points tracker ready to go - boxes in kitchen ready to put all naughty edible items into for OH to take to work with him in morning so that I cant be tempted :rolleyes:

Have made a determined effort that tomorrow is the day that I will get back on track not only with diet but OU course - which since my friends death has been on the back burner collecting dust. Have spoken to tutor and between us have decided that if I get back on track over the next week then it is still do-able with an extension for my TMA submissions but after that then it really isnt likely to happen and so withdrawing may be the easiest answer - so its up to me - get back on the study and diet wagon or concede defeat and climb gracefully down and walk away. Now, those of you that know me will know that I dont tend to do anything gracefully so realistically I have only one option - a diet and study fest! One thing I am 100% sure of though is that the former will not beat me under any circumstances! The latter may need to give but not without one final battle!

Will catch up with diaries tonight and then aim to pop in briefly every day to update and catch up on all your news and progress between study and family life etc.

Wishing you loads of luck with your restart. You can do it.

And Hope things all work out with OU whatever you decide.xx

Can you pm me you mobile no. xxx

youve kept your gain to a minimum though Jax which is fab :)

you can do this though - good luck for your restart! xxx

Good luck with the re-start Jax! Hope things start to go well for you! xx

hope restart is going well Jax :) love ya x

With all that has been going on for you over the last couple of months, the extra 1lb is not a surprise - and as Rach says, you have kept it to a minimum really

So, nose in books and out of biscuit tins - seems like a plan xxx

Hope your studyfest is going well! You've worked so hard, it would be such a shame to waste that. But if you don't manage to then it's completely understandable, being a wife, a mummy and having a job PLUS doing a course is a lot of work. I find studying a lot more stressful than work as you can't shake it off, there's always an assignment that needs doing when you're relaxing whereas work can be left at the door until you go back I find.

Hi Jax
Hope you are doing ok today - don't forget to squeeze an ickle bit of me time in there somewhere :) xx

Good Luck - with everything !! xx :)
Thanx hun
Wishing you loads of luck with your restart. You can do it.

And Hope things all work out with OU whatever you decide.xx

Can you pm me you mobile no. xxx
Thanx and done x
youve kept your gain to a minimum though Jax which is fab :)

you can do this though - good luck for your restart! xxx
hope restart is going well Jax :) love ya x

Thanx hun - yeah 1lb gain is minimal but added to my 9lb gain over chrimbo isnt so minimal LOL but hey ho!
Good luck with the re-start Jax! Hope things start to go well for you! xx
Thanx Loz
With all that has been going on for you over the last couple of months, the extra 1lb is not a surprise - and as Rach says, you have kept it to a minimum really

So, nose in books and out of biscuit tins - seems like a plan xxx
Nose not quite in books yet but more into housework mode lol anywhere but away from biscuit tin
Hope your studyfest is going well! You've worked so hard, it would be such a shame to waste that. But if you don't manage to then it's completely understandable, being a wife, a mummy and having a job PLUS doing a course is a lot of work. I find studying a lot more stressful than work as you can't shake it off, there's always an assignment that needs doing when you're relaxing whereas work can be left at the door until you go back I find.
Thanx hun, studybug not quite there yet but tomorrow it will be!
Hi Jax
Hope you are doing ok today - don't forget to squeeze an ickle bit of me time in there somewhere :) xx
Me time? Whats that then? :p - Does housework count?
Hiya Jax.
Hope your ok and best of luck with your restart hun..x
Am fine ta fuzz

Diet restart going well so far :

B - Cereal (3) Milk (1)
L - Soup (1) Bread roll (2) Yoghurt (.5) Crisps (1.5)
D - Spag Bol (6) Free Veg (0)
Snacks - WW Choc brownies (1) Crisps (1)
17/20
No exercise whatsoever apart from blitzing downstairs of the house tonight - was getting kinda gross as havent being paying attention to it of late.

Study wise - err housework and diet took priority, well tonight anyway - tomorrow however I will start!

Think I'm gonna grab an early night before the munchies bite as wanna save some points for the weekend as mum and dad are down :D:D:D

Hi jax you are doing great considering all those balls you are juggling..ha ha that sounded a bit rude;)

Ending on 17 points today, thats fab,i managed that twice last week but certainly made up for it the rest of the week:eek:

Take care & much luv & luck sending yr way xxx

well done on your ball juggling (bad Charly - now i'm laughing! :p) and on getting back on track :) you can do this - even with your rents down i bet you can make at least a pound off! xxx

Sounds like a really good positive start and that cleaning will have zipped a few calories off - you don't have to be 'exercising' to get calories burning, heaving a hoover round and running up and down the stairs with washing will do that hehe!

Now your house is all clean and tidy I hope you can get some work done tomorrow.

Thanks for your encouragement, take care xx

You seem to have made a really good start yesterday! Hope the studying goes well today!x

Sounds like you are doing well. Take one day at a time xxx
Thanx hun - yep one day at a time and somehow it looks like I've done 2 on the trot!
Hi jax you are doing great considering all those balls you are juggling..ha ha that sounded a bit rude;)

Ending on 17 points today, thats fab,i managed that twice last week but certainly made up for it the rest of the week:eek:

Take care & much luv & luck sending yr way xxx
:eek: Ball juggling - how rude!!! OH wishes LOL.
well done on your ball juggling (bad Charly - now i'm laughing! :p) and on getting back on track :) you can do this - even with your rents down i bet you can make at least a pound off! xxx
A pound off I hope but dad has ordered my homemade chicken korma followed by my homemade fudge tart and mum who likes my hotter curries has ordered that scrummy quorn curry and veg curry - which isnt too bad but then horror of horrors she wants my lovely lemon cheesecake which I made last time she was down cos it will cool her palate down nicely after hot curry - think she might have to makedo with the WW lemon lush moussecake - but even then its 4 pts per serving and serves 12 - there will only be 3 of us eating it :eek:. Think it will be pizza and pasta on the saturday - I'll stick with the latter and make sure its the WW pasta and a tomato based sauce and pray for a loss however meagre! Hope your doing well and will be thinking of you moro!
Sounds like a really good positive start and that cleaning will have zipped a few calories off - you don't have to be 'exercising' to get calories burning, heaving a hoover round and running up and down the stairs with washing will do that hehe!

Now your house is all clean and tidy I hope you can get some work done tomorrow.

Thanks for your encouragement, take care xx
Not sure about housework APs lol but hey ho and well study didnt happen again tonight :rolleyes:
You seem to have made a really good start yesterday! Hope the studying goes well today!x
Thanx Loz - didnt get round to studying tho

Woke up with a slight headache and sore throat and as day wore on its progressed to a full blown cold :cry: The day was horrendous at work and tomorrow is looking like it could be even worse as we have an unknown supply teacher in the class all day and that in itself sends the children as high as kites :confused: They just dont seem able to cope with changes to their routine.

Did stick to points but that might have had to do with the fact that it hurts like hell to swallow and I went to dentist after work for 2 fillings which meant I couldnt eat for 2-3 hours after. To be honest found it quite traumatic as its was my first trip to dentist since he died - quite horrible going back to the dental practice and seeing the door to his room firmly shut and going into the surgery next door to a total stranger instead of a family friend :(

So dietwise not bad at all today;

B - Cereal (3) Milk (1)
L - Soup (1) Bread roll (2) Yoghurt (0.5) Crisps (1.5)
D - WW Pasta (4.5) Sauce (0.5) Free Veg
S - Carrot cake (2)

16/20 - Think I might just go to bed now as I'm absolutely shattered and the thought of sitting down to study just doesnt appeal - maybe tomorrow? Or am I just making excuses for it not to happen?

Hi Jax

How're you doing today?:character00148:

Back