Jax's Diary

Hi Helen, thanks for popping in.

Today diet wise going well but have an absolute stinker of a cold, runny nose, headache, sorethroat lol - not really the best for getting into studying but I've sat and tried but its just not lodging in my soggy brain at the moment but hey I tried. Gonna go grab an early night me thinks and hopefully will feel better in morning.

Food for today
B - Cereal (3) Milk (1)
L - Soup (1) bread roll (2) yoghurt (0.5) crisps (2.5)
D - Beef casserole (6) mash (2) free veg
S - Biscuit (2)

20/20

Hey Jax :) ...
thanks so much for looking by my diary :) .. its great to see you xx how things going ?

I didnt realise he was your dentist....at least you wont have to go back for 6 months:(

Get well soon hun xxx

You OK today Jax?

Morning - well, now you've gone and done it....I am drooling at the thought of the fudge cake and the lemon cheesecake and its only 7.42 in the morning :eek::eek:

Good luck for the day today and for the weekend. xx

those cakes do sound divine.. if there are only a few of you is it not possible to half the recipe for the lemon cheesecake?

hope you feel better soon x

Your restart seems to be going great Jax. Once you feel better set a bitof study time aside each day...just 15 mins will make a huge difference and lessen your stress. Putting it off will build stress...now come on together we can get you there.

Good luck

M

Hi Jax, just popping by to say I really hope you are feeling better soon! xx

hope you're feeling much better? xxx

Just passing by and thank you all so much for popping in while I've been AWOL - I am still in the land of the living just - have had a chest infection but almost back on my feet now. Have missed you all and hope to be back posting properly by weekend - Hope everyone else is doing well x

Hi Jax
Glad you are feeling better - take care x

Finally have made it back - Weigh in result has proven that chest infections must be good for weight loss as I lost 6lbs last week. Am sure it wont be a true picture as I was dangerously under points all week and am sure that now that I'm eating normally (if thats possible with me LOL) I'll have a gain this week. In the meantime however I am just delighted that six of my squatters have disappeared leaving just five remaining from my pre chrimbo weight!

Have busy few weeks ahead of my studywise and socially - catching up with my OU stuff - have a 2 week extension for my TMA submission and am hoping to scrape a bare fail on this TMA so that as long as I pass the other remaining TMA and the exam I'll obtain a pass overall. Well thats the plan anyway :rolleyes: Socially am out for a meal this friday, party on saturday then next week two meals and a boozy night out. That takes us to half term when I'm here, there and everywhere including a planned visit from Rach - which me and the girls are sooo looking forward too!!! Will be happy with STS by the end of February with all this going on socially and the stress of my OU TMA.

Have popped into all my subscribed threads and caught up with all your news. Thank you all for your wonderful ongoing support - not sure I deserve it of late but am sooo glad that I have it anyway. *Big hugs* all around xxx

Back