Jax's Diary

Nightmare about your freezer.

Hope you have a good weekend. My aim to get back on track Monday too, so heres to us both. Take care xxxx

:confused:
Does this mean you are being treated to a new fridge freezer?
I hope so!
I bl**dy hate it when things go wrong! xx
Thanks but no chance of a new one :sigh: Glad you got your tap fixed so quickly tho - cant have both of us with broken things can we now!
Morning jax :)
have a fabulous friday x
Thanks fuzzy

Awww you poor thing i hope you manage to get sorted soon. Hope you have a good weekend. xxx
Thanks saski - lovely to see you round and about again - will have to track down your diary - dont seem to have it on my subscribed threads for some reason :confused:
Nightmare about your freezer.

Hope you have a good weekend. My aim to get back on track Monday too, so heres to us both. Take care xxxx
Thanks deana, hopefully we'll both be back on track as of today :)
Hi Jax
Hope you had a good weekendx
thanks fitz - hope you did too

Fridge freezer still not fixed - man came out as arranged on saturday only to say that it was leaking gas and needed to be re-gassed - but that he wasnt qualified to do it and the man who is wasnt available until thursday :sigh: Am just praying that when the call centre says he'll come out from 3.15pm onwards that they mean it this time and not at 11am like last time when I was still at school!!!

WI on saturday showed a 3lb gain but hey ho thats life and that 3lb gain will be gone soon enough - maybe not this week or even next but soon enough all the same.

Went out and had lovely meal with girls on Friday - dont even want to think about the points I ate and drank :eek: Engagement party on saturday was fun - and they've set the date for their :love047: in October - Was getting excited as it would have been the first wedding that I could have got a nice sexy little number for but they're only going to have a fancy dress wedding :eek: What's that all about :confused::confused::confused: I dunno lose all this weight so I dont feel like a beached whale at big parties and weddings etc and then first big do that I can dress up for is whipped away from me LOL. It'll be a gooden whatever!

No news other than that - am shattered and off out again tonight to mates for a catch up and chin wag - hopefully point free! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend xxx

Ha ha have they decided on what the fancy dress theme will be? x

It'll be alright my lovely you will just have to find a slinky fancy dress outfit. We will have to post a number of suggestions when you know the exact theme. Hope you have a great evening my dear. xxx

well when i come down, we can dress up properly for sat night out.. what do you think? :D x

Fancy Dress @ a wedding ? what is the world coming to lol
Hope you have a good evening - you have been busy - take care xx

:wavey:

you okay hun? xxx

*wave* hey my lovely hope you are okay? xxx

Ha ha have they decided on what the fancy dress theme will be? x
No theme at the moment - will double check nearer the time
It'll be alright my lovely you will just have to find a slinky fancy dress outfit. We will have to post a number of suggestions when you know the exact theme. Hope you have a great evening my dear. xxx
No theme yet - tbh would be easiest if there isnt a set theme especially as am gonna have 5 outfits to create LOL
well when i come down, we can dress up properly for sat night out.. what do you think? :D x
LOL dress up to go out here??? Where do you fancy - carvery or shall we go further afield???
Fancy Dress @ a wedding ? what is the world coming to lol
Hope you have a good evening - you have been busy - take care xx
I know bev its shocking LOL
Sounds like you've been having lots of fun - so pleased!
Do you know what the theme will be? Sure you can find someting glamorous!! xx
Yes lots of fun Rach, but am absolutely knackered LOL
Hi Helen, hope your feeling better
you okay hun? xxx
Am fine ta just shattered
Bummer about the fridge freezer! Good attitude about the weight though :) there's no rush now!
Thanks Jess
*wave* hey my lovely hope you are okay? xxx
Fine ta

Sorry not posted in my own diary for few days but I try to pop into everyone elses before posting here and been so busy lately. Have had lots of lovely meals out and takeaway meals in this week as fridge freezer still out of action. Not even attempted to point and have made some seriously crazy choices :confused:

Hotpoint man was supposed to come today from 3.15 onwards so rushed home quick smart to find message on answerphone stating they were very sorry but they made the appt today by mistake - err no :confused: - no mistake on my part I need an engineer to fix the darn thing and have done for nearly 2 weeks now - oh very sorry about that madam will next Tuesday be convenient - i guess so but today as previously arranged would have been perfect. Then they get all narky at end of call when I query whether they were sure that Tuesday was a proper appt and not a mistake on their part. Hopefully diet will recommence once I have a fully functioning fridge freezer cos shopping every night for something fresh is not aiding this diet mallarkey nor the bank balance as the lure of the takeaway and eating out calls :rolleyes:

Work is stressful at moment as the child I support is moving schools in September and there doesnt appear to be another funded child coming in - then I hear that my HT has suggested to mum that I may like to go with him to new school - all well and good but would have been nice of her to mention it to me first :confused: Also new school not within walking distance so not sure how I'll get there if it comes to it with times fitting in around my own girls going to and from school - bit too risky to rely on the buses to get me there and back in time. All worrying and stressful but hey ho thats life and we just have to learn to deal with it I guess.

On the OU front probably best not to even mention it - just sweep it under the carpet and hope it goes away!

Out tomorrow and possible house guest at weekend (snow dependent) so not sure when I'll be around next but hope everyone has a fab weekend. Catch up soon xxx

Awww sorry that's so rubbish about the hotpoint person. Fingers crossed they actually come on Tuesday then you can return to normality.

That's a bit cheeky of HT. Hopefully you will be able to get something sorted though one way or the other. A lot can happen over a term and a half :)

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. xxx

Nope get it out from under the carpet and get it back on the agenda my dear, just let me know whats required.

I'm really sad to be missing you On Saturday 20th I hope we can meet up next time

M

hello! will it be a problem if i show up about lunchtime on friday instead of 4 oclock? xxx

Hi Jax, sorry to hear things have been a bit stressful for you at the moment. Hopefully the fridge freezer will get fixed on Tues.
Hope you're having a good weekend!xx

Awww sorry that's so rubbish about the hotpoint person. Fingers crossed they actually come on Tuesday then you can return to normality.

That's a bit cheeky of HT. Hopefully you will be able to get something sorted though one way or the other. A lot can happen over a term and a half :)

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. xxx
Thanx - hope you've had a fab weekend
Nope get it out from under the carpet and get it back on the agenda my dear, just let me know whats required.

I'm really sad to be missing you On Saturday 20th I hope we can meet up next time

M
Defo meet up next time and if I'm down your way before will let you know and we can try and meet up before.
OU is a no go me thinks - my head just isnt in the right place at the moment but thanks for the support anyway - it means a lot.
Have a great weekend Jax :)
Hope you've had a great one too.
hello! will it be a problem if i show up about lunchtime on friday instead of 4 oclock? xxx
Not a problem especially if we get a few more hours of you :D - did wonder what you were going on about getting your message when you text yesterday - didnt twig it would b a message on here LOL
Hi Jax, sorry to hear things have been a bit stressful for you at the moment. Hopefully the fridge freezer will get fixed on Tues.
Hope you're having a good weekend!xx
Thanx Loz - glad yr back - hope all going well x

WI wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, in fact it was a lot better - STS - not sure how with all I have eaten/binged on over the last week :eek:

Have been on a real downer for the last week or so and gone into self-destruct mode dietwise. Have done nowt but scream, rant and rage at OH and girls even when they havent done anything wrong :confused:

Work wise I am just about holding it together but oh boy am I glad its half term because I dont think I can deal with it long term at the moment.

Am fast turning into an emotional wreck :cry: OH sent me a valentine email with a link to you tube - telling me to click on the link, sit back, close my eyes and enjoy - Luckily no one was around when I did this as when I heard 'Always and Forever, playing I started blubbing and thinking how awful I've been to him and my daughters since my friend died. It took me a good hour and a half to pull myself together and I think its time I need to face the fact that I havent been dealing too well with things for the last three months.

Every time I sit down to look at my OU books I start blubbing :sigh: Its defo one stress I dont need at the moment - think its time to withdraw from course so will ring/email tutor next week. Shame as its the last cohort I can do this course but tbh life is just too short to stress out on this. Think I may take a trip to docs to discuss things too. Sorry to offload but sometimes it helps just to get things off my chest.

Hey - it's ok to off load - once its written down it releases it, sure is no point in doing something if it causing stress - good for you for recognising & making that hard decision. I love that track - know every word !!! Showing me age here lol

Have a relaxing half term week off xx

Back