Jax's Diary

Got to do what is best for you and its fine to pop all youthoughts down here its your diary and whatever helps you

Take care

M

...OH sent me a valentine email with a link to you tube - telling me to click on the link, sit back, close my eyes and enjoy - Luckily no one was around when I did this as when I heard 'Always and Forever, playing ...

Aww how lovely:D

Just wanted to give you a big :hug99:
If I can be of any help at all just let me know OK - please give Rach a big :hug99: for me when you see her:D

Hi jax sorry to hear things have gotten on top of you lately but the ohs email shows he loves you lots & hes there for you even when you are doing the loony bin screaming thing(i should know i used to do it alot!:eek:)

Take care & if a trip to the docs helps then so be it! xxx

Hello! wanted to text you but i've lost all your numbers since the iphone died? :(

cant wait to see you all on friday, i've got easter eggs for the angels so would you ask them if they'd like creme egg, mini eggs or cadburys caramel please?

got a big hug waiting for you too, love you lots! xxx

Glad you feel you can offload here and I think that if you aren't managing the OU course it's much better to talk to the tutor and take action rather than hope the issue will resolve itself. Little by little things will get better, your girls and OH will be there for you always.
Have a Fabulous weekend with Rachael and am sure she'll give you lots of attention and affection! xxx

i'm coming to you in the morrrrrning :D x

hi jax my name is kat well done iammovin over 2 weight watches from sw a bit fed up i lost over 3 st but puttin it on anyone wantin a text buddy please pm me i cauld do with the support thanks in advance

Hi Jax

I hope you're OK and am sorry that I couldn't make last Saturday but you can be sure we are going to meet up at some point.

Come back soon

M

hello! hope you've got things sorted with the fridge by now. love you xxx

Just popping by to say 'Hi' and hope everythings going ok for you. xx

Hey Jax my lovely i hope all is well with you. Massive love and hope you have a good weekend my dear. xxx

Sneaks in with tail between legs having regained almost 2 stone :eek: Guess this maintaining malarkey isnt as easy as I'd hoped lol. Have let myself go big time and gone straight back to bad old habits :eek:

Decided enough is enough having realised that only 2 pairs of trousers/jeans fit and that my tops dont look anywhere near decent and I refuse point blank to dig out the next size up from the top of the wardrobe!

So I'm back and hopefully I'm psychologically in a better place than I was a few months back which should help with that positive mental attitude :)

So re-started today weighing in at 13 stone 13lbs which is more or less where I was this time last year :cry: but hey ho still 5 stone lighter than when I started in Oct 08!

Food/exercise for today:-
B - Cereal (2.5), Milk (1)
L - Soup (3), bread roll (2), yoghurt (0.5)
D - Pasta (4.5), napoletana sauce (1.5) free veg
Snacks - Apple (0.5), banana (1.5), pink + white (0.5), crisps (1)
Total 18.5
Walked 2 miles to/from work and 30 mins on treadmill (4.5 AP's earned)

Off now to catch up with diaries if anyone is still here???

Day 2 of re-start going well so far:
Food/exercise for today:-
B - Cereal (2.5), Milk (1)
L - Soup (3), bread roll (2), yoghurt (0.5)
D - Ocean pie (8) free veg
Snacks - 2 x cookies (2), crisps (1)
Total 20 out of 21 allowed

Exercise - zilch as I'm feeling pants; all headachey, sore throat and the gland on the right side of my neck is rock hard and hurting. Oddly enough all other glands are fine so fingers crossed that an early night will do the trick!

Went to use my heart rate monitor for first time in yonks yesterday and it wasnt working - emailed John Lewis where I got it from and they're sending a replacement to my workplace on Friday - very impressed with their customer services dept - why can't all companies be so efficient and helpful?

Supposed to be going out for dinner with friends tomorrow - so have fingers crossed that (a) I'm feeling up for it and if I am (b) that I make sensible choices! Have saved a few points and earned a few AP's so I'm quite optimistic at the moment anyhow.

Off to catch up on diaries xxx

:wavey:
Lovely to see you back :Dand I hope you are feeling better soon :eek:- seems there's a lot of it about at the mo:(

Hi hon. Lovely to see you back and good to remember that you are well and truly in credit, weight-wise. Good luck with your restart and hope you feel better soon x

So pleased to see you back Jax and 2 stone is doable and by no means a 'failure' you can get that off with a little dedication you have done so well before. Good luck you sound in a much better place now and you need that to be successful

M

Back