Jaydes gonna log her food diary! All the way to goal this time...

jayde1148

Gold Member
Decided to start a food diary again.

Historically im not very good a logging what im eating but it makes it easy to forget thise little extra syns! So im going to write everything down and stick with it this time. Ive joined a new group a few weeks ago and feel positive.

Im following different plans depending on what I fancy. Feel free to comment or get ideas etc and if im going wrong tell me :)

Todays food...EE day

B- mango fingers and a coffee with dash of milk (1)
L- sw fry up using fry light: 2 eggs, 2 bacon rashers with fat on (4) mushrooms and tomatoes. Ketchup (1)
D- syn free comfort pie recipe but with loads of added cabbage and leeks and stock pot. Served with syn free veggie sausages (linda McCartney ones) and beans. Will out hexa onto the comfort pie.

If I need pudding im going to have a meringue nest (2.5) with strawberries and fat free fromage frais.

Snacks: 2 highfi light (b) muller light, white choc options (2) 4x cars melts (4)

Total 14.5 syns

Had a hungry day today! Looking forward to wi tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Green day 10/6

B- mango fingers
L- salad with lentil sprouts, beetroot, carrot and 2 types of leaves. 3x mini babybel light (a)
D will be having jacket potato and veggie chilli after wi

Syns 3x coffees (3) french fries (4.5)

At group :) and lost 5lbs this week. Very happy and looking forward to my dinner in an hour or so!!!

New week - would like to lose 3lbs

Green day 11/6

Breakfast - bowl of melon and grapes

Lunch- salad of rocket, split peas and lentils, beetroot and tomato. Lf garlic and herb dressing (2) 3x babybel light (a)

Dinner- leftover comfort pie, beans, linda McCartney rosmary and onion sausages.

Snacks- 2× hifi light (b) banana

Will have another snack later if im hungry but nit having dinner until 6.30.

Back