Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

It's that time of the week again.... star week's here (grrrrr) so I'm not hopeful of a loss! Oh well.

Tuesday 22nd Green

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (B) Milk (A)

Lunch - 3 ryvita (4.5 syns) with cottage cheese. Banana and pear

Dinner Pasta carbonara (bacon B) with rocket salad

Syns - all of em on chocolate!

Last edited:
You said it yourself...star week! *hugs* Neh mind lass. STS isn't too bad considering. You'll have something off next week x

Ah thank you my friend. x

Renewed vigour this week - I'm doing everything right, I've even measured my 250ml of milk into a little jug today and I never do that and I had the dreaded scan bran with my porridge to make it a proper B choice. I will lose 2lb next week or else!

Wednesday 23rd Sucess Express

Breakfast 1 sachet oatsosimple (B) with a crushed scan bran in it. Made with water and a shape fuller for longer yoghurt stirred in once cooked.

Lunch 2 egg omelette made with tomatoes, onion, pepper, cottage cheese and served with rocket and baked beans(1/3)

Dinner Black eyed bean patties (1/3) with roasted butternut squash, home made salsa and rocket salad.

Syns 2 tbsp home made chutney (2) one square choc (2) 2 ryvita (3) (served with cottage cheese and figs)

B - Hi Fi bar

Last edited:
Hey Hun, STS is great when its * week, You never gained so that is a real positive and Hellie is right you will have it off next week with no bother at all.

You have done wonderfully so far and have great menus so I have no doubt that you will have 2lb off next week hun. x

Thursday 24th Success Express

Breakfast - fruit salad (banana, apple, orange, grapes, kiwi) with yoghurt

Lunch - 2 egg omelette with bacon, tomatoes, onion and cottage cheese. Served with tinned tomatoes.

Dinner - Pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon (1/3) with carrots, swede, broccoli and roast butternut squash.

Syns -

A - milk B - Hifi bar B -

Last edited:
Check you out with your success express...dedicated! *impressed*
I think some of my days end up being SE as I whack on the superfree foods. Never measure the thirds though really. If I don't lose this week (which I WILL because I'm being fabulous...so far...day 1!) then I think SE proper will be the way forward next week.

x

It does work, takes some planning and it's the snacking on superfree which does it I reckon. I'm not doing it all week though, weekend is normal me thinks!

Friday 25th Extra Easy

Breakfast - oatsosimple made with water & a scan bran (B) yoghurt stirred in

Lunch - spicy beanburgers & huge mixed salad. Banana, Pear and yoghurt

Dinner - Cottage pie - lean mince with carrots, onion, peas, tomatoes and beef stock topped with swede and potato mash (to increase the superfree!!) served with broccoli and french beans

Syns ranch dressing (2) 7 squares fruit and nut (10.5)

Last edited:
Saturday 26th EE

Breakfast - 2 WW sausages (1) 2 eggs, tomatoes and potato cake (left over mash & spring onions)

Lunch - banana and FF yoghurt

Dinner - Thai crab cakes with salsa and yoghurt dip served with roast BNS and salad

A - cheese
B - ryvita

Syns - A yummy scrummy cupcake

Last edited:
Sunday's foods RED

B - bacon, eggs, tomatoes, 1 WW sausage (1/2) 2 small bread (B)

L - banana

D - roast pork with leeks, carrots, broccoli and cauli, gravy (2)

Supper - ryvita (B) with cheese (A)

Syns - 3 rich tea (6) total today 8.5

Blimey the week flies by, it's WI tomorrow! I've been super good this week - 2 red, 2 EE and 2 SE days. I really deserve a loss, I've not had any mega treats, I had a cupcake on Sat but no other syns and I've not gone over 10 syns a day all week (well there abouts anyway!). I don't feel lighter but we shall see tomorrow....

Another Red day today.

Breakfast - porridge (B) with scan bran (yum?) and a yoghurt

Lunch - bacon and cottage cheese omelette and tinned tomatoes

Dinner - Salmon fillet roasted with lemon and herbs, leeks, carrots and bns

Syns - 1 rich tea (2) hot chocolate (2) 2 "Ginger Minnies" from my new books - 3 syns each and sooooooooo divine :D

B - Hi fi bar

My baking book has arrived, thanks for the idea Hellie! Going to whip up some mini cupcakes tonight so need more syns for those!

Last edited:
Hi jay, just been catching up with your diary ~ I have no doubt whatsoever that you will get a loss this week ~ you are sounding ultra determined. Your food is sounding delish as always ~ did you make the spicy beanburgers? Good luck for tomorrow night hun xx

Wow, busy day today, no time to catch up and I have 5 mins before I run off to fat fighters to face the music for another week! It had better be good, I have been an angel this week!!!

Tuesday 29th

Breakfast - porridge and scan made with water (B)

Lunch - 4 ryvita (B) with cottage cheese and ham, shape yoghurt and 2 kiwi fruit

Dinner - well, it's foodie night at class so I'll be nibbling there and the OH and DD have pizza for tea when I get in so I guess I'll be partaking of a slice or two of that!! :)

Oh, and another couple of ginger minnie cakes will pass my lips for sure (6 syns)

Update results later or tomorrow.......

all that work for a flippin pound. bah. Oh well, more work required this week to lose that one last pound I need to get back to 10stone. I cannot believe how much I have to cut back to lose a whole pound.

Humph.

Another SW week begins!

One little pound left to get back to my target weight. I know I'm "in the zone" but I don't like hovering 2 or 3 pounds over, I really feel those extra pounds and I'm realising how hard it is to lose them too! I'd like to get a couple under for Christmas as I'm away for the week and I know there'll be damage done whilst I'm away and I don't want to end up outside my target zone. Thing is, only 8 weeks and "silly season" begins so I need to keep plodding one with sticking to it!

Wednesday 30th Green

Breakfast - 2 fried eggs with tinned tomatoes on 2 small toast (B)

Lunch - Chicken flavour savoury rice with leeks and carrots (left overs!) mixed in and a big handful of rocket.

Strawbs (STILL growing in the garden!!) and yoghurt.

Dinner - Pasta carbonara (bacon 56g 4 syns) with salad and home made coleslaw (1 syn for mayo)

B - ruby hifi bar *yummy*

A - milk
A - cheese

Syns - bacon (4) mayo (1) 2 mini cakes (6)

Last edited:
Thanks Shirley, I'm not really moaning, a pound is fab but I really did everything I could this week, superfree, superspeed, success express, lots of water blah blah blah.... I guess 2lb was pushing it a bit when I don't have a lot to lose. It'll come off soon enough, I know that. Was just a bit fed up last night.

The pizza helped though...... ;-)

Back